Chapter 14

“Come with us...”, I said to him who’s just sitting quietly.

He did not respond.

“Kaito?...”, I called him...

But he still did not respond...

...

...

...

It’s just recently when... 

"Youngmaster!!!!! You're alive!!!!!!", the man in suit said happily.

"Huh???", all I said.

We found out that I was an heir of a rich family here in this world... We’re still shock that I have my own self here. That there’s Kamui Gakupo who’s living and making his name normally here but just disappeared a half year ago... And Len and Rin were my servants here as well...  And the man before who called me “youngmaster” was a butler of our family and he was Kiyoteru Hiyama – he resembled my general......

...

...

There were things that I couldn’t understand here but... it looked like... this world resembled our own world...

...

I existed...

Len and Rin...

Even Kiyoteru...

And Akaito existed too...

But...

“Kaito... Are you not going with us???”, Rin asked too while crying.

...

“I’ll be fine here... This is my home. I should be here.”, he just answered.

“But Kaito...”, Rin just said.

“Kaito...”, I just said and looked to him.

“I’m fine here and don’t worry. As soon as Akaito will go home... I’ll definitely bring him to you.” Kaito just said.

“It’s not the good reason here.”, I just said.

“Tsk. Why not come with us? You’re just alone here.”, Len said.

“Well I’m used to be alone when the three of you barging into my life.”, Kaito said.

“We can’t just leave you here... You’re our family too.”, Len said.

He looked to us.

“Len is right... You’re one of our family too, Kaito...”, Rin said with teary eyes.

We saw him so shocked.

“If you’re not coming with us... then, we’ll stay here with you.”, I said and sat down.

Then, Len and Rin sat too.

“Guys... You don’t have to do this... You’ll be fine there... Your life will be much fine there.”, Kaito said in shock.

“Kaito, the house is nothing if you’re just alone...”, Rin said.

“It’s not a home to be called if you’re just alone by yourself.”, Len said.

“Guys...”

“This is truly NOT your home, Kaito...”, I said too. “We are your home...”, I added.

Kaito was so shocked.

“Yes...”, Len and Rin agreed.

...

...

...

Then, he started crying.

“Kaito!”, the three of us called his name with worries.

...

“How dare you?... How dare you do this to me?!!!”, he said and covered his face.

“Are you coming with us now?”, I asked him.

...

...

...

“Do I have another choice?”, he said while smiling and wiped his face.

“YAY!!!!!”, Rin said happily and hugged Kaito.

We all laughed.

It’s really good that Kaito will move with us.

But then...

...

...

...

It’s still bothering me...

...

...

...

I, Len, Rin, Kiyoteru and... Akaito existed in this world but...

Who’s Kaito in our world?