Prologue

I have nothing to wish for in this life. I have luxury that everyone wishes to have. But then I, Kamui Gakupo, the ruler of this kingdom has life's different fortunes... though always shouldering big problems. But despite of those problems, all I can proud of are that my people are all kind-hearted and united.

And...

...

"Goodmorning, Your Highness.", a voice called me.

I smiled upon seeing him.

"I always wish to the sky that you may have a good night sleep everyday.", he said and bowed his head. As he lifted his face, he gave his lovely smile and walked near me.

...

Ah. He's the best thing that heaven gave to me.

...

"Thank you, Akaito .", I answered him and hugged him so tight.

If only he knows how I always pray to heaven that I can be with him for the rest of my life...

...

...

...

But then...

It's just that the fate won't allow us...

"Your Highness!!!! Your Highness!!!!", a servant called out and rushingly went to my room.

"What is it? Why are you out of breath running to come here?", I asked him.

"Your Highness... Akaito-sama..."

Badump

...

...

...

When we went there...

I got shock.

I saw a red-haired man... hanging from the tree.

Badump Badump Badump Badump

No.

No.

As I went near him and brushed his bangs a bit, there's no doubt that he's...

No.

No.

NO!!!!!!!

AKAITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...

...

From that... my world fell apart... How can I live? What's my reason to live now?...