Chapter 37

I fell in love with my brother...

The only truth in my life...

...

...

...

What a strange truth...

**AKAITO'S POV**

Being a member of the First Family, having twins as candidates for the duty of bride of the king was a curse but I didn't mind about it.

Just having Kaito by my side... everything seemed simple and fun...

His voice was as delicate of a gentle wind and his smile was as warm as the first light of sun in the morning. And he had also the kindest and purest heart I've ever known...

At a young age, I discovered love that was forbidden and... desire to have him...

...

From the first place, I didn't want to be the chosen bride... I didn't want it since I was planning to take Kaito with me but looked like I'll be chosen for having a healthy body than him.

I hate this life.

But then, as they discovered that Kaito was smart for making beautiful poems everyday... everything became much worse...

"You are chosen, Kaito.", my mother said with a smile.

"W-why?"

"Because you are very brilliant and we firmly believe that you will become a great help to His Highness."

Then, Kaito cried... happily...

...

...

...

This was a very bad miscalculation...

I won't allow it...

I won't be miserable for the rest of my life...

...

I didn't know...

I didn't know that I'll be the worst living man ever...

...

His face that looked like mine but I admired...

His crystal-blue left eye that I loved...

They were just a mere sacrifice to own him...

...

...

...

Hurting my most important person in life to... stop my misery...

Who's worse than me?... Please someone tell me...

...

Then...

He became truly mine when our parents agreed to make him my knight when he's about to leave the mansion...

"He doesn't need to leave. I will make him as my knight and forever... he will stay in this family.", I said.

Finally.

He's mine.

He's only mine.

His existence... was mine...

...

...but not his heart...

I knew it.