Chapter 27

It's been two weeks since Kaito left...

We still didn't receive any information about him...

All of us were worried about him most especially he's just alone by himself...

And the same time, Kaito disappeared... Akaito disappeared too...

"Your Highness... Please rest for now. We will do anything to find Kaito.", Len said.

...

"I am fine, Len. I... I can't just rest here and wait for any update about Kaito's whereabouts...", I only said.

"Don't worry, Your Highness. I believe that Kaito will be with us. We will be together again.", Rin said.

Pain.

!!!!!!!!!!

A sudden pain just struck my chest.

Be together huh?...

It looks like fate is not with us... not with me...

I lost Akaito in our time... and now, I will lose Kaito soon... or... already lost him...

...

Was I a bad leader of my people to deserve this?...

Did I do something bad to get this?...

"Your Highness...", Rin said worriedly.

"I want us to be together again... to be a family again... to be like what we were before...", I only said and looked down.

Kaito...

Where are you?...

Don't leave me...

Don't leave us...

Please come back to us... to me...

Please...

Ding Dong!

!!!!!!!!!

Ding Dong!

The bell rang.

Ding Dong!

"Let me open it.", Len just said but I went ahead first.

Maybe I am anticipating so much that it is Kaito but... it's like I feel something to the person who's using the bell.

...

And when I opened the gate...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A man lowering his head a bit with shut lips and sad face but with the...

...same blue hair...

...same blue eyes...

...same blue scarf...

...and same face like Akaito's...

Definitely, he's...

"K-Kai – ", I am just going to finish my sentence when he hurriedly hugged me and cried.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was shocked.

"PLEASE!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP MY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP MY BROTHER, GAKUPO!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Kaito cried and hugged me so tight.

"Kaito..."

"Please help... him...", he weakly said and fell unconscious.

I immediately caught him and hugged him in my arms.

Thank goodness!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaito came back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"K-Kaito??!!", the twins suddenly said upon seeing him unconscious.

=====================================================================

"Kaito... what happened?...", I asked and gave him water.

He drank the water slowly.

He got conscious again after we brought him inside and fanned him.

...

"I'm sorry... if I disappeared but... it's not the important thing here... My brother... They took him..."

"What do you mean?"

"I received a letter from the yakuza whom Akaito's indebted.", he answered and showed a letter.

And it says... "We got your brother."

"We need to save him... We need to save my brother... Please... I'm begging you, Gakupo... I'm begging you..."

...

"Of course... I will help you, Kaito... If it's you...", I said and held his face.

Then, he cried again.

"...Thank you...", he said with his shaky voice.

Message:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! At last, I updated!!!!!!!! And guys, we are very near to the ending!!!!!! Umm... Not the ending... rather... the revelation part...!!!!!! I hope I'll have the motivation to write them all. > A <

Please don't get tired on reading this story. Please...

20votes for more~

Thank you!