Chapter 35

"My brother... was already dead...", Akaito started saying.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAIN.

No...

No...

No...

AND I GOT MORE SHOCKED as I heard his last line.

"...and you killed him.", he continued.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"HOW???!!!!!!!!! HOW WOULD I KILL HIM?!!!!!!!!! WHY WOULD I KILL HIM???!!!!!!!!!!!", I desperately shouted in shock.

But he didn't say anything and his face was like going to cry.

"YOU'RE JUST LYING, RIGHT?!!!!!! YOU'RE JUST LYING!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS HE????!!!!!!!! WHERE IS KAITO????!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS HE????!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I insanely shouted as I held him tightly on his both arms.

He just shut his mouth and started to cry.

"WHAT ELSE????!!!!!!!!! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO DO TO ME????!!!!!!!!! YOU DECEIVED ME, AKAITO!!!!!!!!!! I BELIEVED YOU!!!!!! I LOVED YOU WITH MY WHOLE HEART BUT YOU JUST USED ME!!!!!!!!!!! AND NOW!!!!!!! EVEN KAITO!!!!!!!! EVEN HIM!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS HE???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I angrily said while tears were flowing.

He's just crying.

"TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO HIM!!!!!!!! TELL ME WHERE IS HE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"HAVE YOU REALLY FORGOTTEN THAT NIGHT???!!!!!!!", he shouted suddenly and gritted his teeth.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was shocked.

"HAVE YOU REALLY FORGOTTEN IT????!!!!!!!!!!!!", he added.

T-that night?...

"I TRIED TO STOP YOU!!!!!!! I TRIED MY BEST TO STOP YOU!!!!!!!!!! BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!", he desperately said and cried insanely.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was speechless with everything he's saying...

I didn't remember anything...

I didn't...

Then, I released him from my hold and just sat on the floor.

Did I?...

Did I really kill him?...

Kaito...

What happened that night?...

What really happened that night?...

"The investigation showed that he really killed himself. He drank a poisonous "sake" first and hanged himself to the tree." (Chapter 1)

I suddenly remembered Kiyoteru saying that.

"Sake"?...

"Sake"?...

...

...

...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gasped upon remembering something.

No...

No...

No...

"T-That night... That night...", all I said in shock...

"You didn't know... You didn't know... He drank it... He drank it for you... For someone who didn't know and love him... he drank it to save you..."