Chapter 33

REVELATION FROM THE DIARY

"So beautiful...", I said softly upon seeing all of the lively people buying and selling things in the place they called market.

But...

"Kaito-sama!!!! Kaito-sama!!!!!!!!!", I heard my servant kept on calling my name.

!!!!!!!!

I immediately hid myself to a tree and tried not to be caught because...

...

...I escaped.

**KAITO'S POV**

Yes...

I escaped because being one of the members of the First Family, I couldn't roam around... It's the reason why I was not familiar with all of the things outside the mansion...

And if you're wondering about the "First Family", it was the next most important family line aside from the Royal Family because the elders were always getting their official bride of the soon-to-be-king from our family. And I was one of the candidates for that duty...

And when I heard my servant's voice became louder, I immediately decided to run away since he's getting near.

I ran.

I ran.

I ran so fast.

I ran as fast as I can.

But as I ran, I was trapped in the middle of a crowd. And I don't even have an idea of how to get out of there. People just kept on pushing each other. Trying to get in front and because of that, I was pushed in front.

And as I was pushed to the front, I immediately saw a beautiful creature that caught my attention for the first time. That creature had a long and silky purple hair with a porcelain skin while smiling happily leaving me with a very big impression as... a work of art by God...

"Ouji-sama!"

"Gakupo-sama!"

People kept on calling him with cheers and smiles.

...

I see... so that beautiful creature from heaven was the prince of this Kingdom...

...

...

...

At a young age... I had understood what love was...

"Kaito!", a voice suddenly called me.

And when I looked to the person who said that... it was...

"Akaito..."

"Come on, let's go home now. They're looking for you.", he said and offered his hand to me.

...

"I'm sorry...", all I said and held his hand.

But as we stepped away, I still glanced at the Prince's back little by little... fading...

=========================================================================

"Reflect with your actions!", my father angrily said.

"...I'm sorry...", all I said with a shaky voice.

"Please don't be mad only at him... It's my fault too, Father...", Akaito suddenly said and held my shoulder.