Chapter 20 Part 1

"Cool! You're so cool, Akaito!"

"Of course!"

I chuckled. "Yes!"

...

"But I'm just cool when you're with me, Kaito!", he said and smiled cheerfully.

I thought it's just a normal conversation of two brothers most especially we were born as twins but...

...

...

...

...little by little, I found out the walls that my brother secretly built around me.

**KAITO'S POV**

He's the best.

He's cooler.

I admired him.

I idolized him.

I adored him.

But...

...

...

...

...I envied him because he had everything that I never had...

"Akaito... Should I dye my hair like yours?"

He immediately looked at me. "Huh?!!!"

"I think... I don't like my hair color... And your hair color is much cooler than mine."

"BAKA! What are you saying?!"

I got shocked.

"What's with the hair color?! It's just a sh*t!"

*speechless*

"Akaito..."

"You must appreciate yourself, Kaito... as much as I do. You don't need to change a thing."

But he's just so warm to me and always concerned...

At first, I really thought that I don't care if I'll lose everything if their one and only loved Akaito will always stay beside me... only with me... but...

...

...

...

I was wrong...

I never knew my brother...

I never knew anything behind his smile...

I got conscious with his behaviour when we were in grade school...

"Kaito, let's play~~~!", Akaito said cheerfully to me.

"Okay, but let's invite more friends to play with us, Akaito.", I said and smiled.

Akaito didn't say a thing.

"I saw some kids at the playground and I think they're good and fun to play with.", I said too.

But he just lowered his head.

"Come on. Let's invite them.", I said and held his hand but...

...

"You don't want to play with me anymore?...", he asked in his low voice but still lowering his head.

!!!!!!!!

"Eh? Where did you get that? I always want to play with you, Akaito but... the more playmates... the merrier, right?", I said to him happily.