Chapter 23

"Are you still not going to say something?", I asked.

...

"What should I say?", he just answered.

"I asked you if you hurt Rin.", I repeated my question.

...

"Akaito!"

"Tch.", he just said in irritation.

He's showing his attitude now...

"Answer me."

"Well, she's just stupid. I have only a simple request to her and she did not do it right.", he simply said.

"It's still not the right thing to hurt her. She's still young."

"So?", he just said.

!!!!!!!!!

Then, I got really mad.

"So?!!!", I exclaimed and slammed the table.

He looked at me with irritation in his eyes.

Those red eyes...

They're so lovely before but now, all I can see are curses.

"So you're raising your voice to me for that stupid little girl?!", he exclaimed too.

"SHE'S NOT STUPID!!!!!!!"

"What the hell. Well, whatever~ I really think that there's no point with this conversation now.", he just said and looked away.

I clenched my fists.

"So I'm just gonna get out of here and will ignore your f*cking business~", he just said and on the act of walking away but...

"We're still not done in talking!", I shouted.

And I could really see that he got pissed with that.

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM???!!!! YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT I HURT HER???!!!! IS THERE STILL A POINT WITH OUR CONVERSATION???!!!!!!!!", he burst out.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL NOT SAYING YOUR APOLOGY TO HER!"

"WELL, I DON'T NEED TO SAY ANY APOLOGY TO HER BECAUSE SHE'S THE ONE WHO'S AT FAULT!", he just said and turned his back to me.

I GASPED.

From that, I got more madly.

And when Akaito was stepping on the door...

"YOU'RE LIKE THIS!!!! ALWAYS BLAMING OTHERS JUST LIKE YOU DID TO YOUR BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!", I burst out.

He stopped and looked back at me with glare.

...

Nice reaction.

I could really see his eyes saying death to me.

So this is how you react when it's about your brother?...

"What? Am I saying the truth?", I just said to him and looked to him too.

"What do you mean?", he asked while gritting his teeth.

"I know everything now even about... how you manipulated your brother before."

And I could really see him so shocked.

"F*ck you. What did you do to my brother?", he coldly asked with full of hate that was reflected in his eyes.

"I did not do anything to him or... you're the one who did something to him.", I sarcastically answered back to him.

And once again, I really saw him so shocked.

"How horrible... You're brothers. The two of you are brothers and it's Kaito from the first place who's so fragile...", I still said.

...

He did not say anything.

"How awful of you to manipulate your own brother?!"

But he still did not say anything.

"How awful of you to abuse him and destroy his existence?!!!!"

But...

"Shut up!!!", he suddenly said.

I stopped.

"Shut up!!!! Shut up, bastard!!!!", he said in his low tone and once again glared at me. "You don't know what I've gone through!!!!! You don't know anything and you don't know anything about us!!!!"

...

"I'm the only one who can understand him! I'm the only one in this world!!!"

I WAS SHOCKED.

Akaito...

...

...

...

You really loved Kaito more than anyone else in this world, don't you?...