Epilogue

"How was he?", a voice asked.

!!!!

"He's still in the Surgery Room...", all I could say.

"I hope he will be fine...", he said too and released a sigh.

"He will and I'm sure he will be happy to see you after his operation, Akaito."

He was surprised.

"...No... I will be the one who will be so happy to see him..."

**GAKUPO'S POV**

After my injury was healed from the gunshot I had... we decided to give Kaito his operation on his left eye. And currently, Kaito was in the Surgery Room... We're waiting for an hour when Akaito arrived to know the situation.

All of us are hoping that he will be fine after this.

...

"...Do you... really think he wants to see me?...", Akaito asked nervously while sitting beside me.

...

"Of course."

"...I was... I was the one who caused that to him..."

"...Yeah but... Kaito is Kaito, right?"

Then, I saw how he clenched his hands which were trembling that time.

"We are correcting the past... that's why we decided to have his eye operated..."

...

...

...

"...I'll die if something were to happen to him during the operation...", Akaito said and lowered his head.

...

...

...

"I will too.", all I thought and closed my eyes.

I still don't know which one is the real dream but I don't want to go back to that time when I had to suffer...

Those painful days and years I've gone through... without Kaito seemed like a nightmare...

I didn't even have the chance to hold his hand... to touch his hair... or to even have a look of his face...

I didn't even have the chance to wipe his tears when he cry and to put a smile on his face...

I didn't even have the single chance to tell him my feelings and my greatest gratitude for all of his love and effort...

I didn't have any chance because it was so late...

The worst feeling ever...

I will never be able to take it if it'll happen again...

I can't... anymore...

"Gakupo..."

I opened my eyes and looked at him.

...

"...This is lame but...", he started to say. "...Please... Please take care of my brother... Don't... make him cry like I did..."

I could see regrets in his eyes and a bit of embarrassment.

...

"I will.", I said and smiled.

...