Found You

It's been a week. You have been thinking.

How were you going to contact each other?

You never gave him your phone number, and he never gave you his.

Were you just going to continue meeting at the bus stop?

You only took the bus after school.

Adding on to that, school was ending soon.

How was any of this working out?

You got up from your bed and looked out your window. The sky was dark, and covered in clouds. Rain was a possible guess in the next 20 minutes. Then you looked around your room. Same old. Same old.

A walk did not seem so bad. Especially in the rain. Hopefully a sprinkle.

You grabbed your coat and headed for the front door.

Right as you were going to open it, the doorbell rang, making you jump at the sudden surprise. You grab the nob and answered the door. Then you see Toby. He was wearing a normal white T-shirt.

" You answered fast." He said with that heartwarming smile of his.

"Yes, I was about to go on a walk." You said turning to close the door behind you.

"Oh, you were? Could I take you somewhere? It's not too far, I promise!"

You nod, putting your hands in your pockets as you followed him around for 20 minutes.

"Toby, where are we going?" You asked as he led you onto a dirt trail.

"A nice place." He answered as he began to walk fast with you following closely behind.

After about 8 minutes you were led into a place. A beautiful green, and bright place. The woods. It's nothing people would explain to be in storybooks at all! It was a serious paradise compared to what people had said it to be. You just continued to walk and admire the trees as you felt two hands cover your eyes. You stopped walking and grabbed the hands upon your face.

"It's only me (Y\N), here's what I want you to do. Just listen. Listen to your surroundings."

You closed your eyes, brushing Toby's fingers with your eyelashes as you did. You began to hear things. Birds. Animal squeals Rustling leaves. It was so peaceful.

"Isint it nice?" He whispered. He was a bit too close. You could feel his breath on your neck, causing you to shiver just a little. You crossed your arms so that your right hand was holding your left shoulder, and your left hand was holding your right shoulder. He uncovered your eyes and turned you to face him.

" (Y\N) Open your eyes," he said.

You opened your eyes to see a white rose at your nose. Your eyes crossed and took it from his hand.

"Thank you, Toby," you said as you grew pink in the face. He pulled his arms behind his back. He too was blushing, and twitching a bit.

" So... Would y-you like to play a game?" He asked. He looked a little scared.

"Yes! I would like to." You said smiling at him. He went from worried to excited right after your 5 words.

"Alright! It's hide and seek. You H-hide, and I'll count" he said as he turned around and leaned his head against a tree with his eyes closed. You looked around. You saw a waterfall but expected it to be too predictable. You looked at a really big tree, then back to Toby. You quietly walked over to it and hid from his eyes.

" 48! 49!... 50!! Ready or not I will find you!!!" He yelled.

You chuckled at his choice of words. You leaned against the tree and looked around. No one. Nothing. Just scenery.

Then you felt two arms wrap around you, giving you a tight hug, before pulling you to the ground.

"Ah!" You screamed while you heard Toby laugh. You were pretty much sitting on his lap the way he had pulled you. You were going to stand back up again, but his arms became tighter. He learned to your ear,

" Found you"