If You're Hurting

Your P.O.V

The person... Boy, man? No idea who he was. He knew me, though. He knew Toby too. Could he be Brian?

I shook that thought from my head and walked home to prepare for the night with Toby.

I went to my room and prepared to take a shower. After gathering clothing and a towel, I was in the bathroom. I turned the shower water on, and let it warm up while I got undressed. I took my pants off and looked at my legs. My knees were bruised. Legit black and blue... I ignored it and took off my underwear and shirt, I glanced at the mirror and saw my body... My face. I looked different. Something was different. I took my bra off and preceded to my shower. I washed my body and hair. Cleansed me to the best of my ability. I started to regret ever following Toby.
After I took the shower I took some medicine for my headache. It didn't help much.
The headache was too strong. I laid down in my bed and ordered pizza. Then I called my best friend, Jen. ( thas me)
I thought I could vent for a while about what happened before Toby came.

The phone rang. And she picked up.

Jen: hello?

You: hey... Jen. Can I tell you something? It's crazy... I hope you can believe what I tell you. I.. Um...

Jen: What? You can tell me, yo. What's up?

You: The woods... Are there any urban legends about them?

Jen: I've heard a few, but they're not true, why?

You: do you think You could tell me some of the stories?

Jen: Yeah sure. Since when were you interested in what went on in the woods?

You: Well, This morning I-

The doorbell rang.

You: I have to go. I have to go. Later?

Jen: Sure. Love you, boo.

You: you too.

I hung up the conversation. I walked to the door and answered it.
The Pizza guy.

"Hey. You ordered a large (Favorite topping) pizza?"

"Yes, I did."

"Nice! Could you just sign here since you paid via pay pal?" he said handing me a pen and receipt.

"Of course." I signed the receipt. He handed me the box.

"Have a good night," he said before leaving.

I brought in the pizza box and set it on the dining room table. I went to the fridge and grabbed a cold water bottle and placed it on my neck. This headache was killing me. It felt like it was killing me. I sat at the table and felt myself dosing off. The doorbell rang again. It made my ears ring, and I placed the water on my four heads. I walked to the door and opened it. Toby stood in the doorway wearing regular jeans and a black turtle neck.

"You look fancy," I said.

"You look. Tired. Are you alright?"

I took the water bottle off my head.

"Yes Im fine. You like Pizza right?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Good. I ordered some. With (fav topping.). Is that alright? I know... I know. I know I should have asked you first, but I. I forgot. " the headache was aching terribly.