We Can Play Rough and Tumble (part 1)

You went back to Toby's room. You lay down next to him and thought about what Brian said.
Fighting? What for?
Mm... Maybe you could train for a little. Get some exercise to kill time.
M.
The next day you woke up, warm and comfortable.
The bed seemed particularly soft, only because you were dead tired, and wanted to sleep in. Unfortunately, you couldn't.
You had to now help with breakfast with the tall creature... If only we knew what he was...
While you helped wash bell peppers and spinach you decided to bring up the conversation with the creature about what Brian had said.

"So, are you still going to take away my memory?" you ask.

"Of course," it says as he takes the spinach from you and chops it up.

"Well... Is there any way that I could keep it? Like a deal or something?" you say.
He throws the chopped spinach into the pan with the eggs.
"Perhaps. But I don't think you would be up for it, as we would have to take the memory from someone else.." he says taking the peppers from you and chopping those up.
"Who?"
"Look, it's a strong process. Even then, in your situation it wouldn't be a very good idea to be jumping around, knowing that your mother will be questioning your absence soon. It's the weekend, and you have been gone for two days... Say, show me your wound quickly." he says.
You pull your shirt over your shoulder to see scabbing on your little carved symbol.
" soon," he says.
He poured eggs into the pan and mix the ingredients for the veggie and scrambled eggs.
"Could you put in... Eight slices of bread over the gas burner?" he asks. You nod and open the bread box. Seeing as this was a pretty old-schooled place, you had to cut the loaf yourself.
You put them over the metal frame and flipped them once in a while so they could toast.
After that, you set them on a plate and set the table for breakfast. The creature set the plates of eggs down, and you set the silverware.
"Boys!" the creature yelled.
You waited for a while for them to arrive.
"Go ahead and eat," he says.
You sat down and forked around your eggs.
"So. I couldn't do much myself for my memory, huh?" you say.
He shakes his head and grabs a piece of toast.
"Nope. Why? Did someone make you believe you had another option?"
You blushed.
"Maybe. I mean... I really don't want to forget Toby, and what he's brought into my life. "
"It's nothing. He's only giving you an interest to explore."
"It's amazing, though. I was told I could train for a position in keeping watch, and I don't mind!"
"Enough! Who told you that?" he asks.
".. Brain.."
He rolls his eyes. If he had any...
"That's ridiculous. He clearly doesn't understand this situation. "
The guys come in and sit down.
"Morning, (Y/N). Did you talk to the boss? Did she tell you?" Brian asks looking at the creature.
The creature huffs.
"Yes. We aren't taking her in. She has a perfectly stable home and isn't in any real trouble. She's going back home and living a normal life."
The creature says.
"I was fine until I became a damn proxy," said Tim.
"You're a grown man, you needed a job Anyway."
"True."

"What about me? I need a job," you say.

The creature tilted his head dramatically as if he rolled his eyes, only. You know. He didn't have any. Soo...

"Oh, Zalaaaa why don't you listen to me? You don't understand," he said.

"Sir, I'll work for you. Like weekends. And then the boys can have fun or something!" you say.

"Yess please oh please Daddy," said Brain.

"Ew don't call him that," said Tim.

"Yes, don't call me that. Plus, I need two people working at a time-" The creature was cut off by Brian.

"Iss cool! She can fight, Sir! She punched me in the face last night!"

"What were you doing with (y-n) last night?" asked Toby...

"Uh. She was outside. For a walk, just wanted to cake- I mean make sure she was okay." Brian said quietly.
Toby rolled his eyes and picked at his food. Tim had just finished and put his plate in the sink.
"Heading out," he says as he walks out the door.
"She's good, sir. Please. At least let us train her?" said Brain.

"I'll train her!" says Toby.

"See Toby will train her!"Brain

"Sir, I can try. Please at least let me try!" you plead.

Somehow the creature's plate was empty.

"Look. I'll let Toby train her, but only for a day. Then her wound will be gone, and if by then she can't fight for herself, or outrun you boys, then she will have some weekend shifts. If she doesn't, then she's gone."

You smile widely
"Oh god yes, thank you!"
You run to the creature and hug him. He felt so soft like you could seriously squeeze him like a pillow.

"Yes, yes. Please eat your breakfast. Brian. You have (y-n)'s job, for she's training with Toby. " he said.

You turn to smile at Toby. He just looks down. You frown.
After breakfast, You go out to the woods to train with Toby.

To Be Continued...

-----------------------------------

Hey, sooo... Who here is on birth control?
Guess what.
Lol jk. Nvm. ;)

VOTE