Tell Me More?

You sat at the bus stop, bungled up in warm clothing. It was early in the morning when birds would be chirping. It was pretty cold too. You had felt so embarrassed the other day that you would not forgive yourself for your stupid actions. It was okay, though... Right? It was just a mistake.

As you sat at the bus stop, you looked at the grey sky and thought about things.
You lay on the bench with your arms under your head and looked up at the sky.
Fp fp fp fp
Footsteps.

You felt a weight upon your legs, you looked up about to put on an attitude, but see Toby sitting on your lap. He laughs, looking down at you.

"Uhewww," you said, being playful.
He rolled hIs eyes.

"Whatever, I know you missed me," he said as he ruffled your hair.

"Sure did," you said sitting up, with him still on your lap.

"You missed me too, didn't you? Here you are on my lap." You shook your legs to remind him what he was sitting on.

"Duh. Of course." he started snapping.  Snapping. Snapping. His Tourettes syndrome was acting up.

"What brings you here?" you ask gently. He looks at you and smiles.

"Not much. Just bored. Thought it would be nice to go on a walk." he replied.  You nodded, showing you understood.

"Well, that's why I'm here too." You looked at him smiling playfully.
"We're twinning!" you joke.

He laughs and shakes his head before looking down. "Twinning. How funny," he repeats under his breath.