Pleasure for Pleasure

You wondered about Toby. What his other life was like.

"Talk to me, yo," you said as you laid back down.  "Tell me your life story or something,"

He looked away from you and to the trees of the woods.

"Well, all of what you know is all of what has happened." He said. That seemed dumb. He had defiantly developed a lot since elementary school. You both were older now. Wiser. There must be more to him than being bullied into homeschooling.

"Really? Nothing more has happened? Fucking Liar!" you said, jokingly.

"Haha well, that's... That's it. Nothing more has happened since then.." he explained.

You lay there.

"Come on. Any friends? .. Girlfriends?"
He smiled.
"Nah. Not really. Any girlfriends, no. But I have a friend or two. Or three haha."

"Yeah? What are they like?" you asked as you propped yourself up on one arm.

"They're friends. They hilarious, but they're also fucking idiots!" he laughed.

"Well, they sound interesting. Do I know them?"

"Nah they're not from here."

"Oh."

What are they like?
He bit his lip and got off your lap.

"Well... There's Brian. He's pretty cool." he started.

You stood up too.

"Why don't we hang out? It's weird, Yeah, I know, but... How about you? Want to come over tonight for dinner? Or a movie?"

Hmm... Big move, there (Y/N). Are you sure about this?

".. You don't have to if you don't want to... Or can't. . " you said.

"No, no. I'll come over. Just make sure it's okay with your mom... And stay with me. It gets awkward, you know?" he replied.

You laughed and nodded at him smiling. "Sure,"
He smiled and placed his hands in his pockets.

"So what time?"

"How's... 7?"
He thought about it.

"Yeah, that works. Do I have to get all dressed up or anything?" he asked.

"Nah, just dress causal, it's a movie."

"Alright. I'll see you later then. I gotta go, so thanks for the invite. "

"Sure thing,"

"See you," he said, as he waves goodbye, and walks into the... Woods?

He walked into the woods. What the hell? What could be so important in the woods? Maybe he is in a secret cult...
You're nosey as hell. You quietly followed him.
He walked for what seemed like hours. Then, it started getting dark... But that was weird, you weren't walking for that long. It's still early. But the Sun was setting faster. You watched as Toby walked into a cave... You were going to walk in too, but something caught you... Mentally. Your brain felt like it was going to implode, and your vision went dark. You grabbed the sides of your head to somehow stop the pain, but it was too strong, you felt like your ears, nose, and eyes v were bleeding. You started to cry and scream. But someone covered your mouth, and right as they did, the pain stopped. You coughed, as you try to look around. Your heart was beating too fast for you to calm down. The hand removed itself from your mouth, and you fell to the ground.

"You're cute." an unfamiliar voice said.  You tried looking for it, but your eyes were too blurred.

You coughed again and looked around.
"W-who said that?" You asked in a shaky voice.
You felt a hand pull your chin upward, and your face met another's.

"Me." and there stood a boy. Just a boy around your age. With brown shaggy hair. Wearing some dirty clothing. Orange hoodie.

"Don't worry, hun. Are You lost?" he asked.

"No. I'm. I'm fine... I was just heading home."

"Oh were you? Looked like You were snooping around," he said.

"No. No. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you. I was just on my way .."

"On your way...  Following Toby?"

Your face grew red.

"You know him?" you asked, scared.

"Know him? He's like a brother to me. Of course, I know him. And I know you." he said as he pushed his finger into your chest. It kind of hurt.

"Look, we can't stay here for long. You've got to leave... How about we make a deal? Hm?"

You blinked a couple of times to comprehend what he said.

"What deal?"
He stands straight up and pushes you up against a tree.

"You've heard the legends about these woods, haven't you? How do some idiots walk in here and don't return? Well. They're true. Very true. And I'll help get You out of here. Alive. If you come back, to the entrance tomorrow morning, with one of those big buttercream frosting birthday cakes." he explained.
You looked at him confused mixed with terrified.

"A cake?"

"With buttercream frosting! None of that nasty fake stuff, that shit makes me sick," he said.
You laughed.

"That's all?"

"Yeah that's all, you want to get out of here alive, don't you? Or do you want thay terrible headache to come back?" he was sounding very serious now.

"Yes yes. Big cake, Buttercream frosting, not fake, got it," you said, so scared you felt like you were going to pee.

"Good. Now let's get you out of here," he says, grasping your arm.

You are lead out of the woods. It was still daylight... Same day as when You went in.

"Not paradise." said the boy. "But very close."
You looked at him.

"Don't You forget that cake, girly,"

"I won't..."

"Good. Great deal. I save your life, for cake. Pleasure for pleasure." he smiled.
"Better get home, it's getting cold," he said. He then ran back into the woods. How weird...
Do people live in the woods?