Fall Into Bed

You slowly walk towards the bed, trying not to wake him up.
"Get plenty of rest. "
Toby said aloud. It startled You...
"Y-ye. Yes. Of course.." you say.
He turns over to look at you.
"Why Do You Want to stay here?" he asks annoyingly.
You give him a dirty look as if his question was the dumbest You have ever heard.
"You," you respond.
"You came into My life, offering something I never knew existed. "
He stares at You.
"I'm sorry I ever did," he says.
"Would you like me to leave?" you ask. Feeling heartbroken. You felt like You were going to cry, but You held back.
"I don't... I. I Just Want You to be safe. Being here isn't safe. Hell. I wish I wasn't here. I want My old life back.." he says.
"You deserve a normal life.." he whispers.
"Toby... I didn't know You cared that much..." you say.
He turns over away from You.
"Could You think it over, please?" he asks. You walk over to the bed and sit down behind Toby.
"I can sure try," you say before laying down behind him. You put your arm over him and hold his shoulders.
"Thank You," you say.
He turns around to face you. He moves the hair from your face so that his hand is resting on the back of you're head.
"(y-n). What had us meet this way?" he asks.
"If only you knew.." he whispers. His voice cracking as if he was going to cry.
You place your hand on his cheek.
"Toby. I... "
"No. I don't want to hear it," he says. Tears ran sideways across his face. (cuz yall layin down)
"Then let me show you.." you say. You pull yourself forward and kiss him gently on his nose.
"I'm so happy we're here. I just wish I had gotten to know you sooner.." you confess.
He places his forehead against yours. You close your eyes. You feel a shift and then lips upon your own. Toby kissed you.
You blush deeply and open your eyes to see Toby looking back at you.
"I'm sorry.." he says quietly.
"It's okay.." you lean in and kiss him. He kisses back. You feel this kiss become more detailed and heated once you hold your arms around his shoulders and feel his hand run over your waist. His hand runs down your hip and follows along the side of your thigh. You feel the blood rush to your face. No doubt, if the lights were on he could see how red your face was. Luckily for you, your back was towards the window and the only source of light was coming from the moon. All Toby could see was your silhouette. You feel Toby's hand caress the back of your knee before he pulls it up, now over his hip. You let out a breath.

"Are you okay?" he whispers between kisses. You nod,
"Yeah..." you reply. Before you two can continue kissing, you hear a knock at the door.
You both pull away as humanly possible.
"What?" Toby groaned.
You turn opposite from him to hide your face, which now was red from embarrassment. You hide your face into your pillow and Toby sits up.
"What is it!" he calls out.
"It's me, Tim."
Toby rolls his eyes.
"What? What do you want? We're trying to sleep!" says Toby.
"I just need to know where you put the toothpaste! It's like you misplace things every time you get supplies."
"Ugh, whatever, it's under the sink."
"God, just keep EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE!" Tim spat.
"Go to SLEEP ALL OF YOU" You hear the creature yell.
Down the hallway, you hear Brian laughing. Toby just shakes his head and lays back down. He turns towards you and wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you close to him.
"I'm sorry..." he says.
"Don't worry about it. " you giggle.
Toby nuzzles his chin between your neck and shoulder.
"I'll make training easy for you tomorrow. I know a place we can go."
You smile and close your eyes.
"Okay," you whisper.

He holds you tighter against him. He kissed your nose once more and then the night went on.

Yeah, whatever you guys did it. I ain't writing all that.

But yeaaahhh... You guys did it. You and Toby Rogers. Who knew?