Smile

As you both talked to each other, you noticed that this guy was normal. He was ... I guess "Chill" as some of you kids would say, and kind.

Not the kind as in: Spoke in ways not to hurt you, or compliment you about all your beauty spots. He was kind. As in Nice. Calm. The kind that is too difficult to explain. Human. He came with feelings, he had his own opinions. What started the bullying?

You looked up at him. He was pale but had nice dark hair.

You started to get off track thinking about his looks, then all of a sudden, he was waving his hand in your face.

" Uh, (Y\N)! Hello?"

You shook your head to free yourself from your dazed stage.

" uh yeah, yeah.." You said not sure what he had said before.

" That wasn't a question.."

Your cheeks heated up. Crap. You should have been listening!

You looked down. Ashamed of yourself.

"Dang, I-I'm sorry Toby, I got lost thinking."

He smiled and shook his head.

" Nah your fine, it's OK." He said as he placed his hand on your leg, and gently squeezed it.

" You're lucky you're cute." He said before he stood up.

" Alright, I better get going. It was nice seeing you today. See you around?"

You slowly nodded. He smiled and walked out of your room, and left.

"Cute?" You thought. If anything he was... Cute... Pshhh you only just got to know the guy. But he did have a nice... Smile.