If You Like It Violent

After the conversation, Tim had to help you around the house with chores.

"Because we don't have electricity, we have to do things old school," said Tim. He grabs a washboard, dry laundry soap, and two buckets. He hands you the soap and washboard.

"Let's put these by the door," he said. You follow him to the front door. This place was small. It was beautiful. It was a nice little cottage.

"Alright... Follow me," said Tim. You follow him up the stairs past Toby's room, and into another. Tim walks over to a dresser and pulls out a tie-dyed shirt, and green basketball shorts. He hands them to you.

"Put these on. They might be a bit big because they're mine, but you need to wash your clothes. You wore them yesterday." he says. He grabs some more clothes for himself and walks to a different room to change and leaves you by yourself to change. You take off your clothes including your underwear, and put on the clothes given to you. They were kind of big, but that was fine. The shorts had a drawstring, so you could easily tighten those.
You grab your clothes and walk out of the room bumping into Brian.

"Ay! I'm sorry I didn't mean to.." you began. He stopped you.
"Shhh shh. It's fine. Sayy... Where's that cake?" he asked. Your face grew red.

"Fuck. I'm sorry... It's at my house. In the fridge.."

"Could I... Maybe go get it?"

"Get what?" Tim asks. Brian looks at Tim.
"My laundry. I need it washed," he said.
"Hurry. " Tim says.
Brian walks off. Tim grabs your clothes and throws them into a hamper with his, and the rest. Brian comes back with a pile and throws them into the hamper.
"Got to love laundry day," says Brian as he nudges you.
"Totally," you say sarcastically. You both chuckle.
"K, Brian, we have work to do. Stop flirting with (y-n)," says Tim.
"I'll flirt if I want to," Brian says. He rolls his eyes and smiles before walking away.
"Ugh"- Tim.
You both walk down the stairs and off to a river with the laundry things.

"Have you ever used a washboard before?" Tim asks.
You shook your head.

"Alright, so what you do, is you put a little soap on the clothes and you rub them on the board like it's a sponge. You won't do that today, you'll just rinse and hang them up to dry, but I'll wash them. You just need to know that for when things get more comfortable. " he says.

"Ohh. Kay. "

"The Clothes Line is over there. " he points at two trees with four lines of wire connecting them with clothes pins hanging in the center.
He already started washing clothes.
"Here, (y-n). Just rinse the clothes. "
You grabbed the clothes and put them in the water bucket, and ringed them out over the river. Finally, you hung them up. As you hung them up, Tim was putting the laundry stuff away.
Today was warm and sunny. You enjoyed that.

As you hung up your clothes, you see a couple of people far away. They seemed to be together... Like a relationship. . . you just smiled at the thought of young love and continued to hang up the clothes.
After a while, you started to hear laughing and yelling. You look back up and see the couple chasing each other and kissing occasionally.
"Aww," you say.
Tim looks at you.
"What? See some love birds?" he joked.
You smile and point to the couple.
He follows your finger with his eyes. Looking where you point, his eyes widen.
"Shit" he whispers.
He grabs you and covers your mouth, and pulls you down out of their sight. You couldn't see a lot, but you could hear what was going on. The couple was still playing around until they slowly stop making any noise at all. Tim lets go of you.
"What the hell?" you whisper-yell.
"People can't see us," he says as he looks over to where the couple was. You look too and see them passed out on the ground.
"Get her back to the house. " you turn around and see the creature.

"Ehh you scared me..." you said sheepishly.

"Sorry," he said. Toby comes around and sees you. He smiles.
"(y-n)!" he says.
"Tim, take care of the people." said the creature.
"Toby, take her back to the house."
Toby nods and taps you to follow him, as Tim runs to where the people were laying. You follow Toby.

You are both in the cabin.
"What are they going to do?" you ask Toby.
"Just make them wake up somewhere else. They were too close to our cabin. We can't risk them finding our hiding spot. " he says.

"So. Now what?" you ask.
"I don't know. I have to wash the dishes though... That's a neat shirt. Where did you get it?" Toby asks.

"Oh. Tim is letting me wear it because we had to do laundry," you explain.

"Oh. Cool," he said. He looks away and stares out into nothing. Hm.
"Toby?" you say.
Tim comes in with the tall creature and You look at them.
"(y-n) come with me," Tim says.
You nod. "Okay."
You Look at Toby who seems to be pouting somewhat.
"Tobias, do your chores," Tim says. Toby rolls His eyes and leaves for the kitchen.
You stand up, slowly. Curious about Toby's actions. You walk over to Tim. He gives you a tour of the house. The bathroom, which had running water. But it was very limited for a week until it would be available again after winter.
You knew the rooms that were okay to enter, and the off-limits rooms.

Later that day, dinner was made by Tim.
He's a good cook. His meal was like a meal you would eat in college, but he's young so it was all right.

That night when you lay in bed, with Toby, you couldn't sleep. You got up and left the room to go into the back of the cabin. It was quiet. And cold. But it was beautiful.
You Stood there, hoping you could grow weary.
You hear something behind you. You try to ignore it. Maybe it was a rabbit or something. Nope.
You heard it again, like footsteps! They began to sound louder. Then you felt something brush your shoulder. Your fight response triggered and you whacked whatever it was with a pitchy scream.
You open your eyes and see Brian holding his head back with his hands over his nose.
"What the hell?" you say, obviously angry.
"I... Shit (y-n). I wanted to talk about the cake, geez" he said
"What? You could have mentioned it tomorrow, not while I'm walking in the woods. "

"Yeah, see, I can't... The tall man won't let us have sugar pastries. It's been a while. I just want cake. " he says.

"Okay? I can't get it. And you can't either. My mom doesn't know you, this could start something else. " you say.
Brain looked at his bloody hands.
"Yeah... You're pretty strong, dude," he says.
"Sorry... You can't sneak up on people.."
"No, this is a good thing. You have nice reflexes," he says.
"Thanks?"
"Sure. We should get back inside. "
You nod. Sure why not.
As you both were inside, he was putting a cold rag on his face.
"You could be a fighter," he says.
"Nah. I don't think I have the passion for that kind of thing," you say.
"That's too bad. Because if you like it violent, the big man could keep you around longer," he says.
"Hm."
"Yeep. Maybe you should consider it," he says as he stands up.
"I'm going to sleep. I have guard duty tomorrow. "
"Alright. Goodnight. "

"Goodnight."

Thanks. Vote.