More

It started. This uncomfortable friendship between you and Toby. It was there, and it was real. Regardless of the sleepless nights you've been having. That didn't keep you from knowing what was going on.
You and Toby started hanging out at the chances you two had. Which were not many...

He has a life of his own and so did you, being the High School student that you were. It's senior year, and you're 18. You've been busy, but when you and Toby did get to hang out it was nice. It is what it is. But it was nice. This look in his eyes when you finally looked into them was nice. It made your heart sink to your stomach and blush when you notices he was looking back at you. You thought about it. Over, and over again.

(This is your little flashback)

You were both in the woods, and he was talking to you about a subject he loved in school. You just listened being kind and tried to comprehend it all. Finally, he stopped talking and looked at you, saying,

"And that's what I've got done so far," he said as he looked at you. You looked back. Locked eyes for three seconds, and you saw how beautiful his dark brown eyes were, and just how charming he was. But you quickly looked away, not wanting to stare... Oh to the hell with the lies! You wanted to stare, you just did not want to be rude, but at this moment you found how beautiful he was and of course, you liked him instantly. He gave you those butterflies and the red-pink cheeks. He also made your heart race. Something about being around him took you to see the stars and back. It was amazing. Until time separated you both.