(Pt 3)

Speech;
"talking"
'thinking'
Parseltongue

When Harry wakes he feels... weird. It's not cold, but he isn't warm either. A weight lays above him, but Harry could easily move.
It's when a hiss snaps through Harry's ear that he realizes what is weighing him down. And why he feels a sense of chilliness.
Harry's face paled. His consciousness fully awakened as another hiss came through his ear, then four long fingers flattened his hair. It was a soothing touch, though Harry felt a danger knowing it was the Dark Lord petting his hair.

He had been asleep when they first came in, and now he was awake but they were still here. Maybe that was because Harry was pretending to be asleep, or maybe it was because the Dark Lord and the snake curled around his body were too focused on one thing to notice him— even if it seemed he were that one thing.

Harry feels as the snake slowly uncurls from his body.

"What will you do with him master~?"
Harry tried not to swallow in panic. He didn't know if he would like the answer— or be absolutely terrified by it.
"I'll keep him here for now. James has the hope of a man who'll live another day."
The man's following chuckle unnerved him. Does that mean he'll die... after the Dark Lords done dangling the string of hope in front of his father?

It was a miracle to Harry when his breathing hiccuped, but did not change and though he must be tense, he hoped to god the murderer still petting his hair hadn't taken notice.

"Master~ the boy is awake."
Stupid snake, Harry wanted to punch the reptile. The hell was it thinking telling the Dark Lord he were awake? Than again it was a snake they were taking about.

A quiet chuckle only breathed against Harry's neck. The Dark Lord didn't respond to Nagini snitching Harry out. Instead his shoulders were grabbed and Harry was lifted.
When Harry was fully under the covers he'd been to skittish to slide under, the Dark Lord spoke;

"He's quite the actor." Harry's bangs were pulled back then let go by the Dark Lords hand. "Don't you think Nagini?"
"I could make him open his eyes." Harry shuddered at the malice in the snakes hushed voice.
"Don't be so intolerant with him Nagini. The Potters have made a skittish child out of him."
"He is nothing but a sold product master~. Even you said so yourself."
"Yes. But you have to treat a product well to keep its originality~."
The snake only hissed. Harry hated where this conversation was going— it was as if he were hearing his parents talk all over again.

A weight was lifted from the bed that had Harry leaned toward the Dark Lord. There was the creaking of a door then the shutting click.

Harry swallowed the building lump in his throat and exhaled a breath when he could breathe normally once more. Opening his eyes, Harry sees nothing but a blurred figure peering down at him.
Jumping from his place under the covers of the bed, Harry barely misses making contact with the persons nose and grabs the head of the bed.
His heart thumps from his chest, making him grab the fabric of his t-shirt as if to calm himself from the panic.

It's not as if no one had ever done that to him before— Gabriel and Charles used to always love to freak him out any chance they got when younger.

"Mm. So you can open your eyes."

Harry's cheeks are grabbed between the same fingers that had ran through his hair so soothingly moments earlier before he was yanked to the others face.
Harry's lower lip quivered in the panic rising in his throat. The blurriness of the evil man's eyes focused a bit, though it was much too dark in the room for Harry to make out anything other than the sound of his breath and the warmth casting upon his nose.