14

Harry tugged at Toms robe, becoming needy. Tom smirked, pulling away from Harry's raw lips. Saliva followed, still connecting their lips until Tom licked his and let his first layer of black robes fall.
He ran his fingers over Harry's shirt and took his robe off, leaving him in a pulled up v-neck and pants.

Harry moaned almost silently as Tom pinched his nipple.

"T-Tom.. p-please." He whimpered.

Harry never liked it when Tom did that. He didn't really like pain when Tom was pleasuring him but the Alpha male always seemed to find it so amusing.
And seeing that Harry didn't fight back, he found no reason to quit. Especially when it seemed to only turn on his needy omega even more.

"Please what?"
Toms tongue circled Harry's bottom lip before it was bitten between his teeth. Harry moaned at the feeling of Tom sucking his bottom lip.

Tom pulled Harry's shirt off completely, leaving him vulnerable to the cold air and half naked.
He kissed along Harry's jawline, moving toward his ear before nipping it and latching onto the sensitive skin of Harry's neck.

Harry whined, leaning closer to Tom for more. And that's exactly what Tom would give him... but not in his office, no. The alpha may seem like a man who would want to fuck anywhere by how he treats Harry. But he was a very formal man. He knew Harry didn't like the idea of public sex or even public touching.
Though Tom already broke one of those wishes, but he did follow Harry's other wish of only bed screwing.
Seeing he didn't want anyone else seeing his Harry in such a state —so vulnerable and cute. His usual innocent emerald eyes filled with lust and drool running down his chin with a sore throat.
No one was allowed to see his Harry like that except him.

Tom grasped Harry's arse, pulling him off of the desk and apparating to their room. Even in the bed, where the bed curtains were now drawn, Tom dominated over Harry.

His back arched at the feeling of Toms cold fingertips sliding into his belted pants. He whined, becoming impatient as Tom tugged at his briefs and marked his collarbone.

"P-please.. p-please stop m-messing, ha, around." Harry whimpered.
"Oh." Tom pouted tauntingly, though a smirk quickly curved his lips as he buried into the crook of Harry's neck. "Is someone becoming impatient for my touch?"
Harry shivered. He felt so cold but with Toms hot breath running like a soft mist over his neck, it made him feel momentarily warm. Sadly that brought goosebumps to his skin and Tom ran his tongue mercilessly over Harry's marked neck.

"Ahnn Tom."
"Take my shirt off." Harry felt his flushed cheeks only worsen but he obeyed.. though not how Tom would've expected.

Harry had, somehow forced Tom onto his back with him straddling his torso. His arse was lifted in the air as his lips ran over Toms jaw.
An amused smirk grew as Tom grabbed onto Harry's hips. He didn't need to participate any further. Just the feeling of Harry's soft lips running over his neck and his fingers unbuttoning his shirt, was pleasurable..and he didn't have to lift a finger.

Harry took in the moment. He had never topped Voldemort and most likely wouldn't ever again but that only made him relish more in the feeling.
He felt Toms large hands running all over his bum and hips. It made a sort of uncomfortable need run through his body. But he was going to be patient. He was going to wait until Tom fucked him without begging. He had never begged or asked Tom for anything and it was going to stay that way... at least as long as Harry wanted.

Harry pulled the black fabric from Toms belted pants and removed it from his ab layered abdomen.

"Harry."

He looked up at the call of his name. Tom gave a very rare smile that made his stomach flutter.
Harry barely even noticed when his glasses were removed, leaving him with blurry sight and no sense of direction for what he was doing.

"Tom." He whimpered, his arse brushing over the bulging crotch.
"Keep going. You aren't getting your glasses back."

Harry shivered at his tone. It had gone from so soft and gentle to possessive and a warning if he didn't continue.

So, with the use of his hands, Harry found the belt of Toms pants. His lips ran over the pale abdomen.
Being so close to Tom, Harry could always hear his even heart beat. It made him feel relaxed and calm.
But he wanted Toms heart rate to speed as fast as his was. To hear the alpha male panting and grunting. Those were his favorite noises in this mood from the alpha who dared to pleasure not him as often as he wished.

His fists clenched and released when Harry's tongue lathered down to the exposed skin of his crotch. So badly he wanted to grab a handful of his omegas hair and force the small Potter to gag on his cock.
But he'll wait. Patiently. As Harry teased him the way he did just by relaxing casually.

Tom felt as Harry completely took his pants off and disregarded them to the side, but they disappeared to outside of the closed bed with a flicked of Toms finger.
Simple magic even if Harry hadn't noticed or seen.

A shiver ran down his back when he felt Harry's fingers graze his balls.

"Stop fooling around Harry."
His only respond was a small whine before the tip was greeted by moist warmth.

Tom closed his eyes to relish in the feeling. Harry wasn't the best at blowjobs but he had only done it a few times —disregarding his age of course.

Tom felt as Harry's small mouth encased anywhere it could latch onto the longer this dragged on. His fingers messing with the balls beneath and a tip of a finger pressing against his slit every so often.

Finally over it and wanting to completely undress his darling, Tom sat up and lifted Harry's chin.
It looked more natural —Harry looked more natural without his glasses. His beautiful emerald eyes darkened with lust and hunger and his tan skin naturally showing the few freckles that layered his nose.

Tom smirked and wiped the drool from Harry's chin with a thumb.

"W-was it.. not good?"
"No love, I simply want to see you with no clothes."

Tom watched with full amusement as Harry's eyes glanced away before looking back at him in shyness.

"Now stand, my cocks starting to hurt."
"S-such a vulgar word." Harry murmured.
"Oh wait until Hogwarts lovely, you'll miss me."

Tom smirked when Harry pouted but turned around.

"Good boy." He breathed, his hands already trailing around Harry's thighs teasingly before he pulled the belt from its loop.

Tom pulled Harry's pants down easy enough, the juicy arse he'd soon devour nicely in his face.
Tom licked his lip and bit down on the back of Harry's thigh, successfully getting a yelp and slight jump from his lover.

"Lower darling."
Tom grabbed Harry's hand for a sense of direction. He turned Harry's head when he finally sat down, their bodies pressed together.
It wasn't a long kiss but surely a deep and sloppy one used with enough tongue that drool slipped down Harry's chin again.

"I hope your ready Harry. This is one of the few times I won't be slowing down for you."

Harry whimpered but didn't protest any further. Either way, he knew he wouldn't be walking tomorrow.

Harry felt Tom lift him before something thick, something large sunk into him. Harry let out a shaky breath at the feeling.
He slowly sunk down, feeling as Toms dick filled him like a jar.

Tom guided Harry onto his front, following before they were in a doggy position.
Harry was already shaking under Tom as he grasped Harry's closed fists and tangled their fingers.

"P-please... please move."
"I hope your prepared for the consequences of those words Harry."

"... Ha. Ah!"