15

It was rare, but the curtain of the single window in Harry's and Toms room was slightly open. Sun horrendously beamed through the small sliver to barely miss Harry's eyes.
Seeing he was one of two people occupying that bed.

Toms arm was draped over Harry's waist, a big spoon-little spoon technique going on. Harry's side of the four posted bed curtains was drawn back, the reason being Tom had to make sure his glasses had gotten onto the nightstand.
He was very distracted while teleporting them there.

But still, it was extremely rare for Tom to still be in bed and sleeping. He had only stayed in bed this long once but that night Harry had had terrible nightmares and wouldn't let go of him, even in his sleep.

A small groan came from Toms lips as he pulled Harry's closer, shifting their position so Harry was nearly under him and his face buried into the crook of his lovers neck.
Toms eyes opened unwillingly before he looked at the window to see a small body resting on the window sill; Salem.

That damn cat couldn't leave them alone for the life of it. Always having to ruin things even when they were simply sleeping.
And it was all because of how fond Salem was of Harry.

"Salem." He hissed to get the kittens attention and simultaneously trying to not wake the sleeping boy up.

"Salem." He repeated but louder.

Tom sighed and laid back down, trying to find the darkest spot in Harry's neck.

"Tom.. stop." Harry whined, still exhausted from their sexy time yesterday.
"Tell the damn cat to move then."
Harry sighed and moved, even with his sore back, to hug Tom and wrap his legs around his torso.
Tom smirked and licked Harry's chest.

"Tom." Harry gave his best warning tone.
"I'm still horny."
"And I'm sore and tired... please just sleep."
"But I want more sex."
"I swear I'm going to have back problems by the time I'm twenty."

Tom smirked at Harry's 'complement'... until he realized Harry had spoke in Parseltongue.
He sat up quickly, making Harry's legs fall together with a clap. Successfully hurting the small omega.

"Did you just speak Parseltongue?"
"... what?"
Tom sighed. "You read so much and you don't know what Parseltongue is." He complained, climbing out of the bed.
"Where are you going?" Harry pouted, feeling abandoned.

Tom circled the bed and took Harry into his arms, bridal style.

"To take a quick bath."
Harry wrapped his arms around Toms neck, watching as Salem jumped from the window and to Harry's side of the bed. His nose subconsciously scrunch, only imagining what Salem was laying on... or in.

Tom ran the water while Harry sat on the counter.

"Tom."
"Yes darling."
"... why'd you freak out? I was only complaining to myself."
Tom sighed and rested his hands on Harry's hips, now noticing Harry had his glasses.
"Hm... seems like someone's been practicing wandless magic."
Harry's cheeks flushed and Tom kissed one in adoration.
"But darling speaking Parseltongue isn't just a run of the mill ordinary language. Only a few wizards and witches have done it."
"Are you one?"
"I am."

Tom watched as a smirk grew on Harry's lips but also his flush.

"Mm.. are you thinking of something naughty lovely?"
"Yes.. Tom the bath!"
"Oh yes."

Tom shut the water off and Harry sighed.

"It's perfect lovely don't freak out so much."
"But it could've easily overflowed."
"The bath would just grow, it's the beauty of magic."
Harry pouted and Tom lifted him up.

Harry sighed deeply at the warmth as Tom sunk into the water behind him.

"... can we have bath sex?"
"Tom." Harry pouted.
"Only asking darling." He reassured with a peck to Harry's temple.

Harry turned after a few minutes on Toms lap and hugged his abdomen.

"Is something wrong darling?"
Harry shook his head. "I just like hugging you."
"You've gotten very bold since we met."
"I can go back-"
"No. No I didn't say anything of ruining my hard work to make you comfortable."
Harry giggled, leaning into Toms touch as he pet his untamable hair.

Harry looked up when the time shown in the air. A simple spell casted silently by Tom.

12:30 pm

Tom sighed.
"We slept away the day."
"We fucked away the night as well."
Tom smirked. "What.. darling?"
Harrys cheeks flushed, hearing his own words.
"Nothing." He shook his head quickly.
Tom chuckled and nodded in agreement.
"Though you did get slippery at the end."
"Tom!"