12

Everyone was celebrating Christmas with their families and the new recruits. The ceremony had landed on Christmas Day seeing the unexpected turns in these past months.
Harry was leaning over Toms lap. Talking to Nagini which Tom found very surprising yet entertaining.

Tom rubbed Harry's back and he looked at him.
"No do go back to talking to the snake."
Harry pouted as Nagini hissed her complaint of Tom calling her a snake.
"Are you jealous?" Harry smiled.
"Why would I be jealous?" Tom leaned toward Harry's ear. "I get sex tonight."
Harry's cheeks flared a radiant blush. "W-what?!"
Tom smirked. He rubbed his thumb along Harry thigh.
"It's my Christmas present from you."
Harry pouted with puffed cheeks. "Me not walking?" He murmured.

Tom hummed and buried into the crook of Harry's neck, forcing the small omega to lift his head a bit.
He shivered at the feeling of Toms tongue running up his neck.

"Have you used your wand yet?"
Harry wrapped his arms around Toms neck as Tom lifted from his snuggled spot.
"I was with you all yesterday."
"Yet all I see is your wand on your nightstand."
Harry kissed Toms cheek but he made Harry kiss him properly.

"Don't try to change the subject Harry."
Harry giggled which only made Toms stomach flutter.

Yes he's the dark lord but each passing day with the Potter omega, only made him weaker. Weaker as in a subject to Harry. Much like his death eaters to him.
He'd do anything and everything to make Harry smile, and if he succeeded, it only made him feel wholesome.

"I don't know where to practice. Unlike Hogwarts I care what I break in your manor."
Tom hummed. "I'll have a house elf show you tomorrow... is that the only thing keeping you from picking up your wand?"
Harry nodded and smiled. "I can't wait to ruin stuff."
Tom rolled his eyes with his thumb rubbing Harry's thigh.
"It'll come naturally to you. I'm sure of it, especially with all the reading you do."
Harry pouted. "Reading isn't doing. Reading comes easy to me, we don't know about casting spells."
"That's why you will start with the beginner spells students at Hogwarts learn. As you get better, we'll talk about more advanced spells."
Harry rested on Toms shoulder. "What about Hogwarts?"
"I already told you we'd talk about that when you know enough to protect yourself."
"Why protect myself? Hogwarts seems like a good school."
Tom hummed and lifted Harry's chin. "It is, but there are many secrets in that school. I only want you prepared Harry." He ran his thumb over Harry's bottom lip. "If anything happened to you, only merlin knows what would happen."
"You wouldn't kill anyone would you?" Harry grabbed Toms hand. He smiled. "I'm sure having you give me tips will help me advance quickly."
"Let's hope. I really do want you to learn independence."