13

Bellatrix laughed like a madwoman as she ran with Harry's wand in hand.

"Bellatrix!"

Harry panted heavily as he ran after her. Being an omega had limits and that meant terrible stamina.

"Bellatrix this isn't funny!"

Tears built in Harry's eyes as he crouched. But even so, the insane woman continued to laugh as her figure got distant.

"Bellatrix!"
Harry looked up to see Tom standing beside him. And his demanding tone definitely caught the witches attention.
She looked over and smiled.

"My lord what do I owe the pleasure?!"
Tom gave her a stern look, one he didn't even use with Harry when the small omega got a bit too carried away.
Harry sniffled and wiped his tears to not seem weak but Tom only pulled him to his feet and held him to his chest.
"The wand, now."

Bellatrix frowned in disapproval but walked to Tom and held the wand out. He took it and Harry took it from his hand.

"What gave you the thought you had any right to take a beginners wand? Especially from the omega who you will one day call lady."
Harry blushed at Toms exclamation but... liked it. Butterfly's fluttered in his stomach as he continued to hug Toms abdomen.

"It was only for fun my lord. He has learned the expelliarmus charm." Bellatrix tried to justify.
"And making an omega on their heat cry is fun.. with you justifying it because he knows how to cast the charm but only with his wand!"

Bellatrix flinched.
"Training... my lord."
"You are not his personal mentor. If I hear any of this has happened again from another death eater or Harry, I will put you with Lily."

Harry looked up at Tom by the mention of his mothers name and Bellatrix stiffened.

"Y-yes my lord."

Tom turned with Harry still under his arm and apparated to his office. He put Harry on top of his desk and Harry lowered his head.

"Look at me Harry."
Harry clenched his wand but did as told by the still demanding though softened tone. Tom ran his curled finger under Harry's chin and was pleased when his omegas lips pecked his.
"I want you to learn wandless magic after you master more spells."
"O-ok."
Tom leaned closer, making Harry's flush worsen.
"And for you to tell me the next time your heat starts."
Harry looked down at his hands that now fiddled with his wand. "H-how did.. how did you k-know?"
"You left the bottle on the bathroom counter."
"... s-sorry."

Tom leaned toward Harry's ear, kissing it before tracing his jaw. Harry whimpered and Tom kissed him.

"I threw the bottle out."
He smirked when Harry's eyes widened.
"W-what?!"

Tom grabbed Harry's hips, forcing him to keep seated on top of his desk. Harry looked at him in panic. If he threw the bottle away that means his intense cravings for an alpha wouldn't be suppressed with his increased smell.
Tom on the other hand, was almost giddy about the situation.

He leaned toward Harry's ear again, but this time he whispered.
"You don't need a bottle of pills Harry." His hands trailed under Harry's shirt. "When you can use me."
"B-but-" Harry whimpered.
"But?" Tom hissed.
"I-I don't want.. t-to use you." Harry subconsciously responded to Tom speaking Parseltongue, only turning Tom on further.
"Mm, but do. I am giving you my permission darling."

Harry bit his quivering lip. It was so hard for him to not moan when Tom was rubbing his sides.

"Tom."
"Hm?"

Harry grabbed Toms robes, pulling him down and connecting their lips. Tom smirked and pushed Harry against him forcefully.
Soon, they were in a full on snogging.