Chapter 4

Chapter 4

*Kyoko POV

Kyoko: "Yukina-san and Lisa-san... why are you here?"

Lisa-san suddenly ran to me and hugged me which surprised the rest.

Kyoko: "Uwaa! L-Lisa-san?!"

Lisa: "Kyo-chan I miss youuu!"

Yukina: "Lisa, give her a personal space, the other students are watching."

Lisa: "Alright, alright!" she let go of me, then she kept starring at me and suddenly pat me on the head.

Kyoko: "L-Lisa-san..."

Lisa: "You've grown too much... Lisa-oneesan is proud!"

Shinobu: "Wow, they looked like sisters, aren't they?"

Yuka: "They sure are."

Esora: *giggles* "They sure are lovely aren't they?"

Yukina: "I'm here because I was curious about your unit, Kyoko, I heard that Peaky P-key is the hottest unit here. I already heard some of your songs, as expected from their DJ, Inuyose Shinobu."

When Yukina said this, I can see Shinobu smiled and her eyes were sparkling.

Shinobu: "Wow... I never expected that I appreciate it, I also listened to your music as well, the qualities are top-notch as always.

Lisa: "Birds of a feather, aren't they?"

Yuka: "They sure are!"

Esora: "Mhmm"

Kyoko: "Wow, fast at making friends aren't you?"

Lisa: "Of course, well I haven't introduced myself right? My name is Imai Lisa, the third year of high school, bassist of Roselia! Nice to meet you!"

Esora: "I'm Shimizu Esora, backup vocal of Peaky P-key and the lovely member~"

Yuka: "I'm Sasago Jennifer Yuka, the VJ. By the way, Lisa-san, how long have you known Kyoko?"

Lisa: "Oh, I've known her since elementary school, she often plays music with Yukina and Ryoma, so I just joined in since my house is next to Yukina's."

Esora: "Ahh, I see, that explains why all of you are so close with each other."

*Third Person POV

While Peaky P-key was talking with Roselia, one of the members of Photon Maiden saw them outside the gate.

Saki: "Eh, is that Minato Yukina? And she's talking with Peaky P-key?! What are they talking about?!"

Saki then decided to spy on them, and then...

Yukina: "You there, it's rude to eavesdrop on a conversation you know."