Extra Chapter #1: Valentine's Preparations

Kyoko's side:

*13th February, Yoba Academy

*Kyoko POV

Rinku: "Kyoko-chan!!!!!!"

Kyoko: "Oh hey, Rinku-chan! What are you doing?"

Rinku: "I was thinking of giving chocolate to Happy Around's members! I was wondering, is it possible for us to make it together?"

Kyoko: "Of course! I also want to give some to Peaky P-key and..." I was blushing out nowhere

Rinku: "Kyoko-chan, why are you blushing?"

Kyoko: "E-eh? Am I blushing??"

Rinku: "Yes you are."

Kyoko: "I'm also planning to make one for my boyfriend..."

Rinku: "Eh? A boyfriend? He must be a nice guy!!"

Kyoko: "Yes he is!"

Rinku: "So, about the chocolate, we can make them at my home after school, is it fine?"

Kyoko: "Of course! I'll meet you after school then!"

Rinku: "Okay!"

*Timeskip to Aimoto residence

We arrived at Rinku's house, her house was big...

Kyoko: "Wow, your house is big, Rinku-chan."

Rinku: "Yup! I live with my grandma now, when papa and mama return to Japan, we all will live together!"

Kyoko: "I see, is it fine for me to come suddenly like this?"

Rinku: "Of course it's fine! Let's come in!"

We entered the house and we saw Rinku's grandmother.

Rinku's grandma: "Oh, you're bringing a friend?"

Rinku: "Yes!"

Kyoko: "Excuse me, I'm Rinku's friend, Yamate Kyoko."

Rinku's grandma: "I see, please make yourself at home, Kyoko-chan. I'll be in my bedroom if you need me."

Rinku: "Okay!"

Rinku's grandma left us.

Rinku: "Anyway, should we get started?"

Kyoko: "Yeah."

We then went to the kitchen and prepared the ingredients.

Rinku: "Tomorrow is valentine's day! I hope they love the chocolate!"

Kyoko: "I'm sure they will, I also hope that they would love the chocolate, especially him..."

Rinku: "By the way, Kyoko-chan, can I ask you something?"

Kyoko: "Sure, what is it?"

Rinku: "Can you tell me more about your boyfriend?"

Kyoko: "Well... his name is Watanabe Ryoma, he's also my childhood friend. He's not much of a talker and he's a gentle and a kind man, yet not many people see him like that."

Rinku: "What do you mean?"

Kyoko: "Well, I think it is because he has an intimidating look, and he is often harsh to people he thinks as a threat as he's willing to go across his line to protect those who are dear to him."

Rinku: "Wow, you sound so happy when you talked about him. You really love him right?"

Kyoko: "Of course I do!"

Rinku: *giggles* "Your story motivates me more to make this chocolate, let's do this!"

Kyoko: "Yeah!"

~Finished~

Satomi and Ichika's side:

*The same time at Cafe Miyazono

*Third person POV

Satomi: "Hey."

Satomi entered the cafe.

Ichika: "Oh, you came! Ready to make some chocolate?"

Satomi: "Of course!"

Taiga: "You girls planin' to make chocolates today? Then Imma head out to disturb the boys so they wouldn't come here!"

Ichika: "Much appreciated."

Taiga then left the cafe to disturb Izumi, Subaru, and Ryoma.

Satomi: "So, what kind of chocolate you're planning to make?"

Ichika: "I think milk chocolate with an almond filling in it since Izumi isn't fond of sweet food."

Satomi: "I see."

Ichika: "How 'bout you?"

Satomi: "I'm thinking of making a caramel chocolate since both Subaru and his sister have a sweet tooth."

Ichika: "That's nice, shall we start then?"

Satomi: "Yeah!"

The girls then made their chocolates in peace and both of them were having a lot of fun. Meaning, Taiga's plan to distract the boys succeeded.

~Finished~

Author's note:

Hey folks! Today is 13th February and one day to Valentine!!  Anyway, a new extra chapter is coming tomorrow, so please wait for it!