Chapter 5

Chapter 5

*Kyoko POV

Kyoko: "Wait! Don't run away!" Sakaguchi then ran away from the scene

Shinobu: "What the hell with that man?! He's running away like a coward!!

Yuka: "Should you at least listen to the witness to ask them what happened?!"

Esora: "What kind of cop are you?! Detaining an innocent like this?!"

Fukuda: "Innocent?! Him?! Don't give me any bullshit!!"

Ryoma: "Oi, Fukuda... what did you do this time? You've been receiving dirty money again aren't you?!"

Fukuda: "What are you talking about?! I don't want Tokyo to be fucked up like what you did back in Nagoya."

Ryoma: "I haven't even fought on the street since I'm in Tokyo, I've been living a normal high school life."

Fukuda: "You're doing it again, aren't you?! Resisting arrest!! Just like last time!!"

Kyoko: *in thought* ("Last time?")

Ryoma: "Last time?! You mean the murder case one year ago? I didn't do that!!"

Kyoko: *in thought* ("M-murder case?!")

Fukuda: "Liars!! You're a crook and you know it!! Now spill it!!"

???: "Oi, Fukuda! You really hate him this much, huh?"

Ryoma: "Izumi... why're you here?"

Izumi: "It's been a while isn't it, brother?" a boy with short brown hair approached us.

Fukuda: "Takahashi Izumi... it's a shame you've been hanging around with Watanabe for a long time, you could be more than a trouble maker."

Izumi: "I'm just saying Ryoma didn't kill anyone, he was accused back then. Heck! You police arrested the real killer that time!"

Kyoko: *in thought* ("What? Accused?")

Fukuda: "You believe him?"

Izumi: "Of course, I believe my brother."

???: "Okay, that's enough!"

Izumi: "Dad..."

Ryoma: "Takahashi-san..."

Fukuda: "Takahashi-senpai!! Please don't come and defend this kid again!"

Takahashi: "Before you detained someone... At least ask some witnesses before arresting someone."

Fukuda: "But-"

Takahashi: "No buts!" He then looked at us

Takahashi: "What just happened miss?"

Kyoko: "Well, there was a man who approached us and we were offered to join their agency, but we refused him and he started to get aggressive on us and Ryoma protected us."

Shinobu: "Yeah, and then the cop suddenly detained Ryoma and let the man run away."

Takahashi/Izumi: *sigh*

Izumi: "Ryoma, you have a shit luck, huh?"

Ryoma: "Shut up, I don't wanna hear it from you."

Inspector Takahashi then looked at Esora and Yuka who were quiet since Ryoma got detained.

Takahashi: "I see you have the same story as your friends?"

Esora and Yuka nodded their head

Takahashi: "Well, there you have it. Fukuda, release him."