Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*The next day

*Third person POV

Both Kyoko and Ryoma woke up and did their usual routine. As soon as they left the house, Ryoma immediately held Kyoko's hand and they walked to school together. While they're walking together, Ryoma noticed Kyoko who seemed drowned in her thought.

Ryoma: "Is something bothering you?"

Kyoko: "Well..."

Kyoko started to explain what happened in her dream yesterday, but she didn't tell him about the boy who she met there.

Ryoma: "So... Reina met you yesterday?"

Kyoko: "Yes, I met her."

Ryoma: "What did she say?"

Kyoko: "She said that she wants you to be happy."

Ryoma: "I see..." he said with a relieved face

Kyoko: "Don't worry, I'm your girlfriend now. I'll make you happy." Kyoko said while giving Ryoma a warm smile.

Ryoma: "Same goes for me, I'll make you happy too." he smiled at her

After walking for a while, they separated their ways to each of their schools.

Ryoma: "See you." 

He said as he gave a kiss on Kyoko's forehead, which made Kyoko blush and froze for a while. As Ryoma walked away, Kyoko held his arm and pulled him to kiss him on the cheek, Ryoma only smiled at her and she also smiled back at her. And finally, they separated their ways.

Shinobu: (0_0)

But little did they know, Shinobu saw all of that...

Shinobu: *in thought* ("Why did they kiss each other? Are they dating now?")

Then Shinobu let out a sigh.

Shinobu: "Guess, I need to ask her about this later..."

*Timeskip to Yoba Academy

Kyoko entered the classroom and was greeted by Esora and Yuka as soon as she entered.

Yuka: "Morning Kyoko!"

Esora: "Good morning, Kyoko!"

Kyoko: "Morning!" she said while smiling as she walked to her seat

Esora: "Oh, someone is in a good mood today, is there something exciting happened to you?"

Kyoko: "Hmm, I don't know about that~"

Yuka: "Something definitely happened..."

Shinobu then entered the classroom with a confused look.

Shinobu: "Morning..."

Esora: "Morning, Shinobu, you pulled another all-nighter again?"

Yuka: "Shinobu, you better have enough sleep or else you won't get taller."

Shinobu: "It's not like that... And stop talking about my height!!!" she then looked at Kyoko.

Kyoko: "Hm, what's wrong, Shinobu?"

Shinobu: "Why did Ryoma kiss your forehead this morning?"

Kyoko: "Wha-?! You saw that?!" she said as her face became red

Yuka/Esora: "EHH?! KISS?!"

Shinobu: "So, you're dating now?"

Kyoko: "Yes, we are..."