Chapter 13

*Third Person POV

*Lunchtime, Kiyose Highschool

Ryoma, Izumi, Subaru, and Satomi were having lunch and Satomi had something to say.

Satomi: "Hey, are you all free this evening?"

Izumi: "Yeah, I'm free."

Subaru: "Yes, why?"

Ryoma: "Sorry, I have a plan with Peaky P-key."

Satomi: "Oh, I just want to ask you to come to this." she said as she give a poster featuring a violinist, Tamade Miu.

Satomi: "So, a famous violinist came to recruit me when she visited dad's bar a few days ago, she saw my piano performance and ask me to be her guest performer."

Subaru: "Oh... did you make sure it's safe before accepting the offer?"

Izumi: "Is it me who's overthinking but she's not gonna abduct you or anything, right?"

Ryoma: "She's not gonna do shit to you, right?"

Satomi: "Well..."

*Flashback a few days ago

Satomi was playing piano at Neon Nights in front of the customers as usual, then a woman with light pink hair approached her.

???: "You have the skill to play music."

Satomi: "Yes? Excuse me, who are you?"

Miu: "Ah, how rude am I, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Tamade Miu, I am a world-class violinist."

Satomi: "I-I see..."

Miu: "And what's your name?"

Satomi: "Dojima Satomi..."

Miu: "I see. So, you've been playing music in your father's bar for some time, correct? Why don't you play with your friends at school?"

Satomi: "I can't... I don't know any girls from my school, my friends are all male there. Besides, I already play music with them here."

Miu: "Why don't you play music on a stage with them?"

Satomi: "They already have a DJ unit."

Miu: "I see, I see, what do you say if you perform as a guest musician at my next performance?"

Satomi: "Eh?"

Miu: "It would be a great opportunity for you, what do you say?"

Satomi: "..." she was hesitant, she then looked at her father.

Dojima: "You can perform if you want, Satomi. But miss, I want to ask a question."

Miu: "Alright, what is it?"

Dojima: "Can you guarantee my daughter's safety if she's willing to put up for the show?"

Miu: "Of course, she can use a stage name if she wants."

Dojima: "Okay, but I'm sorry, I can't really trust you..."

Miu: "I understand, I will ensure her safety the most."

*End of flashback

Subaru: "I see... so, your dad knew about this already."

Satomi: "Yeah, he did."

Izumi then noticed Ryoma who was staring at the poster.

Izumi: "What's wrong bro?"

Ryoma: "Nothin', it's just... I think this is the performance that Peaky P-key invited me to."