Chapter 19

*Kyoko POV

I woke up and found myself in a dark room with my hands tied with a rope. Suddenly, I saw a man coming out of the shadow as he approached me.

 Suddenly, I saw a man coming out of the shadow as he approached me

???: "You're awake."

Kyoko: "Who are you?!"

Natsuki: "Harada Natsuki."

Kyoko: "What do you want from me?"

Natsuki: "I want your boyfriend."

Kyoko: "Why?"

Natsuki: "I hate him, he got my brother arrested last year, and I hate him more when I saw him living in his dream."

Kyoko: "He got your brother arrested?! And how was that his fault?!"

I made him angry by saying this. He looked at me with hatred as he grabbed my cheeks with his hand.

 He looked at me with hatred as he grabbed my cheeks with his hand

Natsuki: "Shut your mouth." he said with a soft yet demanding voice.

Natsuki: "Oh, and one more thing, my brother met a guy named Akuji Goro, he made a deal with him, he said that if I managed to kill him, his father would pay us a ton of money."

Kyoko: "K-Kill...?" I said with a terrified voice.

Natsuki: "Oh, don't worry, I'll make sure both of you will be together once this is done." he said as he let go of me and left me alone.

*Ryoma POV

I found myself locked inside a dark room with my hands tied from behind.

Ryoma: "Shit, I didn't think he would use a stun gun on me."

I looked around to see what can I use to cut the rope. I then found a piece of sharp metal, and I somehow managed to grab it as I used it to cut the rope.

Ryoma: "I'm finally free. Now, what should I do?"

I checked my surroundings and found my broken phone and tracker, looks like they noticed them. I hope Yoshikawa managed to locate the place, I don't know if I can survive this place alone. I then immediately left the room.