Extra Chapter #2: Valentine's Day

Ryoma's side:

*Ryoma POV

Kyoko is inviting me for a date today, well... I was planning to invite her on a date for valentine's day but she was faster than me. I'm currently waiting for her at a train station.

Kyoko: "Ryoma! Are you waiting long?"

Ryoma: "Nope, don't worry about it."

Kyoko: "Okay, should we get going?"

Ryoma: "Sure, let's go. But, where are we going?"

Kyoko: *giggles* "You'll see."

Kyoko then dragged me to a Ferris wheel.

Ryoma: "A Ferris wheel? That's quite unusual."

Kyoko: "Yeah, I thought since we never have a date while looking at the city, I might invite you here today."

Ryoma: "I see."

Both of us then entered one of the carts. As we were on the top, Kyoko gave me something.

Kyoko: "Happy Valentine's day, my love." she said it as she kissed my cheek

Ryoma: "Thank you very much!" I said it with a smile and I proceeded to hug her

Kyoko: "You're welcome, I made it yesterday with my friend, I hope you enjoy it!"

Ryoma: *giggles* "Knowing it made by you, it made me happier." We then continued to hug each other for a while.

~Finished~

Subaru's side:

*Kiyose Highschool, rooftop

*Subaru POV

I was rushing to the rooftop since Satomi was waiting for me there.

Satomi: "You came, I'm glad." she said with a soft smile

Subaru: "Of course, I wouldn't ignore my girlfriend wouldn't I?"

Satomi: *giggles*

Satomi then took out a box from her bag.

Satomi: "Today is Valentine's day, so here."

She said as she gave me the box of chocolate, which made me blush.

Subaru: "T-thank you..."

Satomi: "It's a caramel chocolate, I thought you might like it since you like sweet food."

Subaru: "Thank you, Satomi, I love it." I said it as I kissed her forehead.

~Finished~

Izumi's side:

*Cafe Miyazono

*Izumi POV

We were cleaning the cafe after working there for a day. As we finished, Ichika approached me.

Ichika: "Hey, Izumi, can we talk for a while?"

Izumi: "Sure, what's wrong?"

I then came up to Ichika.

Ichika: "Hey, do you know what day it is?"

Izumi: "Yeah... today is 14th February, and it's Valentine's day right?"

Ichika nodded at me.

Ichika: "So, that's why I want to give you this, happy Valentine's day, Izumi!" she gave the chocolate to me with a smile.

As soon as I received it, I hugged her tight.

Ichika: *giggles* "I know you're not fond of sweet food, so I made it with an almond inside, you're happy?"

Izumi: "Thank you... Of course I'm happy."

Not far from us, Taiga was watching us.

Taiga: *sigh* "It's nice to get some chocolate for Valentine..."

Ichika: "Don't worry, Nii-san, I made one for you."

Taiga: "Really? What a nice sister you are."

All of us then spent our Valentine's day together.

~Finished~

Author's note:

Alright! That's all for Valentine's day special!! See you in the next chapter!!