CHAPTER 2

We all reached home. My mom and dad were beyond happy and to be honest i was too. But then cera and yoongi came to me and they were like - we guess tonight you won't need us as you have already found one.(aww) I just stopped them and hugged them, then we all went to my room and i told them about our conversation.

YOONGI - See i would've won if he didn't interfere.

CERA - But now you lost!

They both started fighting and after watching a movie we slept.

Next day i woke up and i was shook that i slept that much, i saw yoongi and cera sleeping too. I wondered why mom didn't woke us, so before taking a bath i went down stairs with still sleepy eyes.

I was going towards dining and i bumped into someone and i took some time rubbing my eyes and when i was fully awake i screamed i was standing before my future husband that also without brushing and bathing. He was about to speak something but i ran away to my room. I calmed myself a little and quickly took a shower. Then i woke these sleepyheads and sent them to their rooms to freshen up quickly. Then i thought of composing myself a bit and went downstairs.

 Then i thought of composing myself a bit and went downstairs

TAEHYUNG POV

Just after we were home my parents were really happy and shared this news with my grandparents and siblings quickly, well i was happy too. Then my mom said we should go to their house tomorrow and quickly finalize the date and i was like why not?

So we are here my parents my brother sister and myself, I was waiting to see Y/N while all the others are busy talking. Then maybe seeing me restless state jungkook asked "where is my sweet sis-in-law?" and i too expectantly looked at mrs Min for an answer.

MRS. MIN - After yesterday night your sweet - sweet sis- in - law was really happy but her brother sister were sad to let her go in such a short period of time as there bonding was always like that " never separating one". So the point is that Y/N was awake all night spending time with them and hence i didn't woke them up as they were all so cute sleeping over each other. You can go and see for yourself. Her room is at first floor 2nd one.

I just sprang up from my seat " okay aunt , we will see for ourselves."

MRS MIN - Taehyung just call me your mom if you want to marry my daughter.

TAEHYUNG - Okay mom

Then i was going to Y/N'S room when i bumped into someone and here she is my future wife. She just looked at me and then rubbed her eyes. I just smiled so she just woke up she looks so cute even after she just woke up. I was just going to say something when she realized that i was really standing in front of her and she ran like her life depends on it and closed her door. I just laughed while looking at her room door and went back.

TAEHYUNG - Guess she already woke up and got a mini heart attack.

everyone understood and laughed.

Time skip - DINING

Y/N - Good morning mom, dad , mr and mrs Kim.(sitting over the empty seat beside Taehyung)

MRS KIM - Dear call us your mom and dad from now on and nowww (checking watch) its good afternoon and won't you like to wish your future husband brother in law and sis in law.

Y/N - I am really sorry i slept that much today. Good afternoon everyone.

TAEHYUNG - (whispering) don't worry dear wifey after marriage i will wake you up till late nights and then let you sleep in till afternoon as you like it.

Y/N - Huh! no i am not a night person much it was just that yesterday Yoongi and cera were a little sad and grumpy.

TAEHYUNG - (facepalming internally at sweet and innocent wifey) Ok then.

JUNGKOOK - Hyung introduce us.

TAEHYUNG - Oh yeah! Y/N this my brother Jungkook and my sister lily.

Y/N - Hi nice to meet you( i shook hands with them they are really friendly and nice )

Yoongi and cera entered after freshing up

MR MIN - So now that everyone is here lets finalize a date for your marriage.

YOONGI/CERA/Y/N - WHAT?

MR MIN - Yes that's why they came here for lunch for discussing the further preparations.

MRS. MIN/ KIM - So there are two dates that are good to be finalized one is after one week and the other is after a month. So what do you say?

TAEHYUNG/YN - One week.

YOONGI/CERA - ONE MONTH.

JUNGKOOK/LILY - We agree with one week so the majority wins.

YOONGI - And who are you?

MRS KIM - They are Taehyung's siblings.

Y/N POV

They all were just glaring at each other and then we heard our parents say lets go with majority then. I was happy that i am going to marry him early as i feel my feelings are going stronger with each passing second but i was sad as i can feel yoongi and cera to be sad.

TAEHYUNG POV

I was really happy that YN said one week too ( my sweet innocent wifey is impatient too, don't worry YN i will always keep you happy )and after the date finalizing i saw her smiling a bit but she was still sad. I understood her worry.

TAEHYUNG - Yoongi cera i want to talk to you.

YOONGI - NO (mom pulling my ear) OK .

We went to the back garden and i started talking.

TAEHYUNG - I know you guys are sad and somewhat insecure too for your sister as today when you all were sleeping Mrs Min told us that YN rejected many guys before as they were jerks as you call them but i can assure you i am not one of them.(I saw that i had their full attention ) Also i like your sister a lot and i know you also want the best for her so i assure you that i will give her all the happiness she deserves and will keep her happy forever.

If i don't keep my promise you can do whatever you want. Just now i saw that YN was a little sad as you two were not happy so i hope you trust me and believe in her decisions. They both nodded and smiled."I take that as a permission to marry your sweet sister." Then we all went inside.

I saw YN was very happy to see her siblings happy(oh I can do anything for that smile of yours YN).

Then she took hold of my sleeve and softly said " Thanks, i don't know what you told them but thank you" 

I just smiled and said "I accept this thank you for now but Just wait dear wifey i'll soon teach you how to express your thanks to me"

Y/N - oh ok i'll wait then express my thanks properly to let you know that i am a sincere wife.(she said taking an oath. i swear if we were alone i would have kissed her.)

oh my innocent sweet YN I think i am falling in love.

just to let you know both of them have taken one month leave for the preparations.