CHAPTER 7

TAEHYUNG POV

Somehow after breaking the hug there was a bit emotional (for y/n) and sexual (maybe for me) tension in the atmosphere so in order to break it I decided to speak.

TAEHYUNG – y/n you are looking gorgeous in this dress but i think you might be feeling a bit uncomfortable so you can freshen up first.

Y/N - (I looked at him and smiled) ok, (i turned around but i couldn't find washroom) ummm taehyung where is the washroom and i don't have any clothes of mine with me.

TAEHYUNG - don't worry dear wifey your sister sent a bag full of your clothes here yesterday only( along with a threatening letter to take good care of you or else yoongi and cera already have a plan on how to murder me)   and i got them arranged in the closet along with mine and there is the wash room.(i pointed)

Y/N - OK thank you(i said went towards that direction)

TAEHYUNG - i think i should also take a bath in other washroom before she comes, so i took my clothes and went to the other bathroom. 

Y/N - (I came out wearing my night suit and sat on the bed while adoring the fishes - they were really pretty) suddenly aaaahhhhhhhh

TAEHYUNG - Shh, its me. ( i sat beside her and picked my laptop from the bed side) are you sleepy? ( i asked her)

Y/N - You scared me, no i am not.

TAEHYUNG - OK then lets watch a movie.

Y/N - But........

TAEHYUNG - (i looked at her for her to continue but when our eyes made contact she looked down and started to blush)

Y/N - but ... aren't we suppose to make love tonight as it is the ritual? (i whispered and hid my face in my hands i was so embarrassed to speak it - AFTER 5 SEC i heard him laugh)

TAEHYUNG - (I laughed at how cute my wifey can be) OK but first sit while facing me and not the fishes or you want to make love to them - while covering her face only she turned my side.(i held her both wrists softly, removed them and kissed her cheeks - she opened her eyes and looked at me innocently. ash dear wifey how can we make love when you are this cute and innocent) Who told you about this ritual? (i asked facing her and holding her hands.)

Y/N - mom told me and i have seen in many movies too(i whispered)

TAEHYUNG - hmm, but you are not ready yet.

Y/N - why (i looked at him) i am ready

TAEHYUNG - No, you are not

Y/N - I am ready

TAEHYUNG - No, you are not

Y/N - I am ready

TAEHYUNG - No, you are not

Y/N - I am ready

TAEHYUNG - (I sighed) ok then tell me how do we make love do you know the process? (i smirked)

Y/N - Of course i know.(i said proudly)

TAEHYUNG - (I was shocked) really? then tell me how?

Y/N - Ok so it is a mode of reproduction for us humans. in this the male reproductive part has to enter the female reproductive part and release gametes which is not important if you don't want a child yet - also there is a certain time period during which fusion of gametes or fertilization actually occurs. But we can avoid the copulation through receptive methods like condoms, cervix cap, copper T .......(Taehyung covered my mouth and started laughing crazily - i was embarrassed but i said nothing wrong) 

TAEHYUNG - (i laughed a lot when Y/N gave me a science lecture on reproduction but i guess she was a bit embarrassed so i stopped and squished y/n's cheek - she is literally too innocent) ok y/n tell me honestly have you ever watched porn? (i asked her but then)

Y/N - (I was trying to remember as i have heard of this word and when it came to me i screamed) aahhh

TAEHYUNG - What happened y/n?

Y/N - I am really sorry i am really ashamed, please forgive me please

TAEHYUNG - (she started pleading desperately) why y/n what happened? (i asked with concern while cupping her face)

Y/N - First promise me you will forgive me and not judge me.(she put forward her hand)

i took her hand and promised her

Y/N - Actually i saw it once, but i swear i saw that accidentally. During the second year of college one day i went to my dorm room and one of my roommates were watching it i just saw it accidentally, i swear she told me it was porn. i promise i never saw that again.

TAEHYUNG - (cute cute and cute with full of innocence i love you wifey)why are you sorry you know everyone watches it.

Y/N - Why?! isn't it like invading someone's privacy - the couple was completely naked and then making love - it was shameful watching them.

TAEHYUNG - Oh but my dear wifey don't you know that if we were to make love we will also have to get undressed. (her eyes widened- i smirked)

Y/N - No it was not mentioned in any books that it was necessary - you are lying .

TAEHYUNG - No i am not. why do you think people in porn get undressed are they stupid? (this whole time y/n was blushing bright red)

Y/N - lets watch the movie.(i said and laid down in a comfortable position taehyung laughed and put the laptop in between us)

TAEHYUNG POV 

the movie was interesting but when it was just about to end i felt a hand landing on my waist, i saw besides me that y/n was sleeping peacefully. i immediately turned off the movie and kept the laptop on the bed side table. i turned off the lights and layed down with y/n. she was already hugging me so i also wrapped my hands around her  as we should cherish every chance right?

i swear it was like my best night with my wife in my hands- i just loved it. it is like a new feeling like you found your soulmate and you want to feel her.

i woke up before y/n and she was looking so peaceful sleeping in my hands wrapped around me, i kissed her cheeks and went to take a shower.

Y/N POV

I woke up but there was no one beside me so obvious taehyung woke up before me actually i have always been a heavy sleeper as i love my sleep - but when i am active i don't sacrifice my work. so i was just preparing to get up from bed and take a bath, when closet door opened and taehyung entered - he was dressed in casuals but his hair were wet - he was looking handsome. to be honest i am thankful to god i got taehyung as my husband.