CHAPTER 5

NEXT DAY –

It was usual but still I couldn't forget yesterday's night. Everyone in the house was busy in various arrangements and I was helping them. It was 2'o clock that's when my phone rang. Caller - id soul mate. I picked up and scolded her badly and then told her everything. She was laughing crazily at my embarrassed self so I cut the call. Then I got another call from taehyung I thought of not picking up but then it was rude not to. So I finally picked up but I still didn't have the courage to speak.

TAEHYUNG POV

I thought of not disturbing YN so I waited till next day then I called her. Honestly I didn't expect her to pick up but I guess she couldn't ignore her 'romantic sweet husband'

TAEHYUNG – Hi YN (no response, so I guess she is still embarrassed)

TAEHYUNG – YN listen to me there is nothing to be embarrassed about, I am your would be husband. I would like to congratulate you as you have already found the man of your dreams (dramatically). And now I'll show you how romantic I can be, I will confess to you daily, hug you when we fight, kiss you daily, make you feel butterflies and will make love (call cut) to you daily. Dear wifey you shouldn't have cut the call. But then I received a text message from YN.

YN POV –

I was blushing hard when he was saying those things like literally, and just when he was about to mention the most embarrassing thing I cut the call. But then I thought he will think that I am angry which I am not so I thought of calling him but didn't have that courage so I messaged him.

OTP

YN – You said I should not be embarrassed but now you are making fun of me. I think I should tell yoongi and cera that you are making me sad, so they can punish you as I don't have that much power of punishing you. Or do i?

TAEHYUNG – Please dear wifey go easy on me and don't tell them or I'll be dead and who said you don't have the power of punishing your own husband. You can but don't give me a death sentence or you'll become a widow.

YN – Who said I'll become a widow. Jungkook and yoongi have promised me if you ever die of a heart attack or get killed by yoongi, they'll marry me to someone better and don't worry I know lily and cera will support me too.

TAEHYUNG – (Yoongi's promise is a bit understandable but my own brother betrayed me. Ash unfair life) oh dear wifey will you be happy with someone else and why will I even get a heart attack, my family tree is full of healthy life – no one ever got a heart attack.

YN (I laughed at his reply) Jungkook aka your brother said that after seeing me in my wedding gown you'll get a heart attack and I'll become a murderer.

TAEHYUNG – Well that can be true as my wifey is beautiful.

YN – Oh taehyung I just remembered that I was a little tensed because of the wedding gown as I thought you wouldn't like it since its sky blue in color instead of white.

TAEHYUNG – (my wifey stresses too much over trivial matters, I smiled) Why won't I like it if you do, I bet you will look gorgeous. Don't worry and color doesn't matter:)

YN – (I just smiled maybe he is right I actually found my dream man) ok then:)

TAEHYUNG – Wait YN

TAEHYUNG – I wanted to say that I wasn't teasing you, I said that all sincerely, I'll definitely show you how romantic I am. Actually it is an inherited trait if you ask me. If you don't believe me you can ask your mother-in-law about her romantic husband. And don't blush much as I want to be around whenever you blush to look at how cute my wifey can be.

YN – (blushing hard) I am not blushing.

TAEHYUNG – Don't lie, I know that much till now.

YN – I am not lying.

TAEHYUNG – Wanna bet. If I caught you lying I'll punish you.

YN – bet accepted (how'll you find out Mr Kim) giggling

Ring Ring (doorbell)

I saw everyone else was busy so I opened the door and was surprised to see taehyung standing in front of me. But even before i can react a flash made its way to my face and i saw that taehyung took a picture of me. Then he came inside and greeted everyone, i lost the bet so in order to escape the punishment without being noticed (at least i thought so)i went to my room and hoping that he would leave soon.

TAEHYUNG POV 

As we started chatting i thought of surprising YN by going to her house to surprise her. But during chat the bet came and the idea stroke my mind so i used it to my advantage. i was greeted by YN herself so for proof before she could react i took a picture of her and you should have seen how red her face was- cute but punishment is punishment sweetheart. I greeted everyone and then saw YN making a failed attempt of going upstairs to hide in her room - just wait wifey.

TAEHYUNG - Mom can i go and meet YN i think she is in her room.

MRS MIN - Sure taehyung go go.

i smiled and went towards her room. i knocked and she opened easily, i guess she wasn't expecting me at all. Before she could speak or close the door or react any other way i pulled her inside with me and locked the door. She was taken aback and couldn't speak anything.

TAEHYUNG - You lost the bet YN. Now punishment (i whispered in her ear she was between my arms trapped)

YN - (I was shocked but i gathered all my courage) w-who said i lost? (but i ended up stuttering stupid YN)

TAEHYUNG - (I arched an eyebrow) really? then lets go downstairs and ask if in this (opening phone) picture you are blushing or not. Let's go

YN - (I knew i lost the bet - i held his coat's arm and while looking down i accepted defeat) Ok i accept it i was blushing. I am ready for punishment but don't hit me hard.

TAEHYUNG - (when she finished her sentence i laughed - she is really innocent she is thinking punishment is beating) who said i am going to beat you? i'll never beat you. it can be a sweet punishment too.(she looked at me with confusion)

for example your punishment is (pretend to think) close your eyes and don't open until i say. (she closed her eyes) I kissed her left cheek - right cheek - forehead then nose "open your eyes"

she was red and looked at me cutely, i was not able to control so i kissed her forehead again.

TAEHYUNG - Punishment over and i hope you will do mistakes forever so i can give you these punishments often(i whispered near her ear - she was still blushing and i decided to leave if not i'll maybe cross the boundary today because of her cuteness and innocence)

Bye wifey - i hope you'll miss me 

YN - Bye (i said looking down)

YN POV -

he left and i was loosing myself and feeling weak - if this is punishment i want it daily. I think i have fallen for you hardly taehyung. I LOVE YOU. You are giving me butterflies now even these kisses are making me weak in my knees its like i'll fall on the ground without support.