CHAPTER 12

after dinner we all went to sleep.just as we laid on the bed taehyung hugged me, we were a lot more comfortable now and i just love his touch.

next day

i again woke up after taehyung. he came out wearing casuals.

Y/N - good morning taehyung (he looked at me)

TAEHYUNG - good morning wifey (he came near me and kissed me on my forehead) wear something casual and more comfortable today.

Y/N - huh why?

TAEHYUNG - secret(he whispered) now go get ready quickly.

Y/N - ok

we went downstairs for breakfast - 

MOM - so let me declare we along with mr and mrs

MOM - so let me declare we along with mr and mrs. Min are going for a one day trip for some business and will be back tomorrow morning to see you guys off for your honeymoon. so all of you take care of yourselves and behave.

DAD - yeah and yoongi and cera are coming to stay here so you all can enjoy. (i was really happy that they were coming)

TAEHYUNG - sure mom dad we'll enjoy i'll call my other friends too.(i looked at y/n and she was really happy)

Y/N - (WHISPERING) this was the secret?

TAEHYUNG - yep do you like it?

Y/N - love it (i said excited)

after breakfast my family came. they dropped yoongi and cera and they all left for their business.

YOONGI - so dear sis tell me is he treating you right. if not then i tell you it's not late to run away.

LILY - huh why would she run away no boy is better than my bro ok?

JUNGKOOK - right and its too late to run now cause they have already made huge progress.

LILY - yeah they are going to honeymoon tomorrow.

YOONGI - (choked on the juice he was drinking) WHAT???? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME Y/N?