CHAPTER 8

Y/N - Good morning (i said while smiling)

TAEHYUNG - Oh good morning dear wifey, i thought you were asleep (i sat on bed beside her)

Y/N - (I stretched my body) just woke up.

TAEHYUNG - (She was much more comfortable around me and this made me happy) dear wifey i must say you were looking really sweet when you were wrapped around me while sleeping. (as soon as i said it she started blushing. she got up and ran towards the closet and came back with a towel in hand she came in front of me and started to dry my hair, when she was done she was about to go but i pulled her on my lap)

Y/N - Oh what happened? (she asked while looking at me)

TAEHYUNG - wifey if i remember correctly i also watched many movies and in every movie i saw the wife giving her husband a sweet morning kiss, shouldn't we also follow it? i think i deserve it.

Y/N - (I listened to him and it makes sense but i am too shy to do it, i was debating with myself for minutes when suddenly i felt taehyung pull me closer and kiss me on my cheek - i felt butterflies in my stomach and before i could speak anything he carried me to the closet and set me down)

TAEHYUNG - wifey i know it is your first day in your new house, but please let your husband choose your outfit for today. please

Y/N - Sure (i smiled)

I went into the bathroom and took a bath then wore the dress taehyung chose for me

i went out and saw that taehyung was waiting for me in the room only, playing on phone

i went out and saw that taehyung was waiting for me in the room only, playing on phone. i went in front of him and stood straight.

TAEHYUNG - (I looked up and she was looking beautiful but her hair were also wet i went to the closet and got back with a towel - i held her hand and made her sit on my lap she started blushing with our closeness - i dried her hair and kissed her cheek) you are looking beautiful.

Y/N - thank you. you are handsome too.

TAEHYUNG - well its in my genes.(just then we heard a knock)

MAID - sir mrs. Kim is calling for you both.

TAEHYUNG - Ok. lets go wifey (she nodded)

at dining room everyone was seated and jungkook and lily were glaring at each other. when we entered jungkook and mr. Kim became sad while lily and mrs. Kim high fives each other. both me and taehyung were confused of what was happening.

LILY/MRS. KIM - now you have to take us to shopping and movie.

JUNGKOOK/MR. KIM - (they looked at taehyung) we are disappointed in you.

Y/N - why are you all speaking together in pairs i am confused.

TAEHYUNG - What happened mom?

MOM - come y/n and taehyung first sit then we'll tell you

we both sat beside each other and looked at them all weirdly.

MOM - so what happened was we all had a bet in between will y/n be limping today or not?

taehyung started laughing while i was confused.

MOM - jungkook and your dad said yes while lily and me opposed it as we can see already that you like y/n so you won't give her a hard time, but they had a different opinion( she pointed at dad and jungkook)

DAD - I thought taehyung you were like me, you know after our first night your mom was not able to walk for    aaahhhhh (i kept quite as my wife kicked my leg hard under the table)

TAEHYUNG - OK but what about you jungkook?

JUNGKOOK - Yaah hyung you are not fair - first of all noona is pretty and i know you never go easy on anyone. 

TAEHYUNG - how do you know have you shared bed with me?(i asked nonchalantly but heard y/n giggle)

JUNGKOOK - Yaah you betrayer you shared bed with me until you were 19 and leave that you never go easy on me or anyone when we play games, i thought you had same spirit in bed.

TAEHYUNG - (i shot him a glare) ok reasonable, but mom and lily knows me better so you both deserve to lose.

Y/N - What kind of games do you play?(i asked excitedly)

JUNGKOOK - Well noona we play video games but after you marriage i am not sure if hyung is interested in them, cause he may play some other kind of games with you which i have no interest to watch. right?(i looked at hyung and wiggled my eyebrows)

TAEHYUNG - (If he was sitting near me i would have kicked him off chair) just ignore him he is also mentally retarded like jimin.

Y/N - but i have one whole month off, so will you teach me how to play or i will be bored.

JUNGKOOK - (I chocked on my juice noona is actually innocent) but noona which ones -video games or.......

Y/N - video games (i said excitedly )

TAEHYUNG - sure dear wifey but i'll take my fees.

Y/N - OK( i am a doctor so i also earn - i thought)

after breakfast

Y/N - Let's play(excitement)

TAEHYUNG - Ok lets go  i'll show you our gaming room.(he took my hand and we went inside a room where jungkook and lily were already in a heated match - i watched them they play really well)

(he took my hand and we went inside a room where jungkook and lily were already in a heated match - i watched them they play really well)

Taehyung took me to another server and made me sit down, then he went to another one. after sitting he dragged my chair towards him and my heartbeat raised, then he came close and whispered near my ear - "watch wifey how to play and focus on my screen ok?" i nodded but i am sure i am blushing now. he kissed my cheeks and started the game " fortnite"

but i was not able to concentrate as he was looking too handsome while playing to focus.

Y/N - I am not able to concentrate (i said whining but he was wearing earphones unable to hear it) i watched him for one hour straight he looked heavenly while playing how can i focus on screen when my husband is this handsome (i said it aloud as ...

Y/N - I am not able to concentrate (i said whining but he was wearing earphones unable to hear it) i watched him for one hour straight he looked heavenly while playing how can i focus on screen when my husband is this handsome (i said it aloud as i thought his earphones were on but i was wrong)