CHAPTER 25

The party was to be over soon.

y/n - tae i really wanted to talk to aeria before she goes.

tae - sure wifey go ahead (she smiled ah her smile why am i so lucky)

i found aeria talking with jungkook.

y/n - aeria i wanted to talk to you.

aeria - oh what is it unnie?

y/n - come on leave your future husband alone and spend a little time with your unnie (jungkook started smiling i took this chance and went with aeria in the back garden)

garden - 

y/n - aeria i saw how your uncle was touching you while dancing

aeria - oh

y/n - OH??! why didn't you react or stop him what is going on?

aeria - well unnie long story 

y/n - please tell me aeria, trust me (her eyes started to tear up a bit)

aeria - ok 

when i was ten i was not mature enough to understand anything and also i was very close with uncle sung. but then one day he he touched me where he shouldn't he said and i still remember it " aeria when people love each other they do this" i felt it was wrong so i immediately ran from there and told my mom what happened. she was shocked and told me to stay away from uncle . i asked her that we should scold him and tell dad. 

she said that family matters should stay inside the family - i didn't understand it back then but she sent me to a boarding school after that. 

when i came back i was mature enough to understand everything and when my uncle tried something again i kicked him and told dad about it. to my shock my dad said the same thing that "family matters should stay inside the family" after that i gave hope and stayed as far as i can from uncle. 

y/n - (i hugged her and she cried a bit) you are really strong aeria.(i was raging like what the hell?)

aeria - no i am not or else i would have gone against my family and reported him.

y/n - lets do it now.

aeria - no unnie please i really love jungkook if this thing goes out our family name will be ruined and what if no one agree for our marriage after that.

jungkook - noona aeria come on everyone is waiting

y/n - coming - ok but you have to promise me if this happens again you will have to tell me. (she nodded)

the party was over everyone went to their respective houses.

mrs. kim - well i like aeria a lot but not their family much.

mr. kim - yeah me too honey aeria is a sweet and adorable girl.

mrs. kim - lets ask everyone's opinion and fix their marriage soon after graduation as i can see they are already drowning in love

in our bed room

just as we entered taehyung got me pinned.

tae - wifey i know something happened tell me or i'll not let you go.

y/n - nothing happened tae i am just a little conflicted about mr. sung - he is definitely not a nice person.

tae - wifey its my birthday don't be sad and where is my birthday present.

y/n - (yes i should not ruin this day i will definitely share with him what happened today but not now) do you want to see it.