CHAPTER 11

Y/N POV

so after changing taehyung said that he had to go buy something from electronics store and he went out. Jungkook and lily were playing in the gaming room and i was alone in my room. i thought about the kiss very much but even after convincing myself i didn't have the courage to ask taehyung to teach me.but then i thought about it............

why don't i watch the tutorial for kissing - i thought it made a lot of sense but i was stupid (spoiler alert - don't ever watch any kissing tutorial) i closed the door (not locked - stupid me) and layed on my stomach, put on my earphones (biggest mistake) and started searching for it.

there were many different videos in which many styles or types of kissing was being taught. i just opened a random video. first they introduced themselves(the couple) - then they explained - it was a long one i must say - just as they were about to show the practical i closed my eyes i just couldn't watch it - i couldn't even kiss my own husband - during dramas too i rarely watched any kiss scenes but sometimes they were unexpected so .....................i watched some but i never learned what to do - dumb me!!

when i thought i regained my courage i decided to look up but my phone was snatched in a swift moment. i looked up and there was taehyung standing with my phone in his hand. i quickly sit straight

Y/N - I-I-II (he came and sat near me - he held my chin and kissed me ON MY LIPS ahhhh he moved his lips and i tried to move mine in sync - we both were kissing each other oh my god my mind was screaming it on repeat - the butterflies grew and maybe started to fly ha how can i explain it - it was incredible.)the kiss was so slow and full of love?

he broke the kiss - his breathing was still a bit normal - but mine was like i was dying . after a minute of gaining myself back i looked at him - he stared at me and went near my face - he - he again kissed me our lips were moving in sync - his soft lips on mine - my lips on his ahhhh - i felt weak - weak for him. i felt that desire i never felt before.

after this kiss i was unable to look at him - he held my chin i immediately closed my eyes I WILL NOT LOOK AT HIM - i told myself or i will loose myself completely.

TAEHYUNG POV

after the kiss at swimming pool i was really happy - it was her first kiss wow her lips they were sooo soft like velvet. after we changed i went out for a bit to maybe give y/n some time and avoid the awkwardness. i took a round then went in the house, i went towards our room and it was closed, i opened it and saw y/n watching something.

i went near her and saw that she was watching kissing tutorial - ah wifey why? when your husband is here let him do the pleasure of teaching you.just when the couple in the video was about to kiss y/n dug her head in the pillow to hide - this cutie she can never watch such things. after a minute she was about to lift her head up so i snatched her phone and closed the video.

she was shocked to see me

Y/N - I-I-I-II

she was trying to explain maybe but couldn't and i just couldn't resist anymore so i kissed her, at first she was shocked but then she tried to move her soft lips in accordance with me, it was magical this moment

after we broke the kiss she was out of breath her face was the most red i have ever seen- she was blushing hard after a minute she looked at me so cutely and innocently. i didn't want to control so i kissed her again this time her lips were in sync with me completely - i was happy to simply put it if i can. she was out of breath again but she didn't look at me this time, i held her chin and lifted up her face but she closed her eyes.

TAEHYUNG - see dear wifey you don't need any tutorial. practice leads to perfection after all and let me add (whisper near her ear) you are a great kisser.

i put the phone on her lap and sat on the chair at the side of bed.she felt her phone held it in her hands opened her eyes and ran out of the room i just laughed at her cuteness.

Y/N - (I went to the gaming room to watch jungkook and lily play or say calm myself down. i was just sitting there watching or say in my own world where that kiss keeps repeating itself. after idk how much time i felt a hand on my hand i looked towards its owner and it was my husband himself.

TAEHYUNG - wifey lets go the dinner is ready (she nodded and stood up - just as she started walking i pulled her wrist and pinned her to the wall she was trapped between my hands - she looked at me surprised) can i make out with you my dear wifey?

Y/N - (i looked around to notice that jungkook and lily already left - i looked at taehyung) will i be shameless if i said yes?

TAEHYUNG - (well this sentence was enough for me) i kissed her slowly

Y/N - he kissed me so slowly and with full of passion, i just love it it still feels like first.

TAEHYUNG - (after breaking the kiss - she looked down her cheeks were red but first i wanted to answer her question) not at all (she looked at me sweetly and smiled i looked at her lips they were looking a bit swollen and redder was i too hard) y/...

TAEHYUNG - (after breaking the kiss - she looked down her cheeks were red but first i wanted to answer her question) not at all (she looked at me sweetly and smiled i looked at her lips they were looking a bit swollen and redder was i too hard) y/n did i kiss you too hard? (i asked a bit worried am i hurting her - what if she doesn't like it rough)

Y/N - umm nope.

TAEHYUNG - then did you like it?

Y/N - (my shy side just get the hell out of here) will it be shameless if i say i love it?

TAEHYUNG - (i pecked her) nope. lets go (she nodded - i held her hands intervened it with mine and we went to the dining room)

just as we entered

MRS. KIM - oh ohhhhhhhhh looks like my son and daughter are making progress. (while looking at our hands)

jungkook and lily didn't see us so they looked at mom and said in unison.

JUNGKOOK/LILY - No we aren't making progress in anything mom.

MR KIM - (smacked their heads) not talking about you

we all laughed and ate our dinner

if the readers think i am exaggerating then i am not cause everyone feel euphoric when they fall in love for the first time, these little moments only - they just feel magical and non describable.