CHAPTER 3

Y/N POV

They all were just about to leave when our moms declared " So we have decided that as wedding is next week only, we should select the wedding dresses tomorrow so that they can be altered according to your sizes later. We all adults will be busy in another arrangements so yoongi and cera is going with Taehyung and Jungkook and lily will go with Y/N. The last thing is that you will go to different shops as wedding outfit should be a surprise. 

Just when everyone was about to say something. -

MOM - No further discussion its final.(everyone kept quite) 

TAEHYUNG - bye wifey.

YOONGI -Future

Y/N - bye

TIME SKIP -----

Y/N POV 

I am here with Jungkook and lily trying various dresses and every time i come out they are like "this is the best" but i don't know why i am not satisfied.Then finally i try this dress and i am convinced that this is the one. I looked over to Jungkook and lily and they gave me a thumbs up. I was happy with my choice, but there was one problem it was of light blue color and i wanted that color only so i asked mom and she approved. I am happy that's how i can define my feeling but i don't know if he would like it.

 I am happy that's how i can define my feeling but i don't know if he would like it

I was in my thoughts when Jungkook approached me 

JUNGKOOK - Noona you are looking beautiful don't worry, my brother will surely get a heart attack and even if you become a widow after that i will definitely find someone better for you.

Y/N - No i am happy with your brother and don't make me a widow before my wedding. But will he like this dress?(i asked a little bit confused)

JUNGKOOK - Of course he will love it .(he said laughing) OK Noona you finalize it and give your measurements i am waiting outside.

Y/N - OK (smile) 

Lily  and i were talking and finalizing the dress with stylist. Then suddenly i received a message from yoongi.

TAEHYUNG POV

Here i am with these devils selecting my tuxedo, but every time i come out of the trial room they are like they have never seen anyone this ugly. So finally i decided on a white tuxedo and said to them that i am finalizing it.They went outside waiting for me. I guess even though i got their permission i am still in probation period. Then suddenly i got a message from Jungkook.

OTP

JUNGKOOK - Hey bro, Y/N just selected a dress and i bet after seeing her you would want to skip to you first night directly. ahh that is why maybe mom said that wedding dress should be a surprise.(sent)

OTHER SIDE

YOONGI - Oh dear sis, i am telling you made a wrong choice. But don't you worry i am with you i'll help you escape. Now i know why mom said it should be a surprise as your future husband is looking that ugly that you would want to cancel your marriage the instant you see him.(sent)