CHAPTER 23

so we all were busy with the party arrangements the next day and whenever i saw saw taehyung passing by or doing something there was smile on his lips - he looked so happy and i was just smiling like an idiot seeing him this happy - how can he be this cute and handsome and the next moment god damn sexy and hot.

jungkook told mom and dad about his girlfriend and they accepted it happily so jungkook was also on cloud nine. everyone decided that there will be no better opportunity in near future moreover whole family will be present at the party so we decided to call jungkook's girlfriend's family over too and get to know each other.

AT PARTY -

taehyung said that as its his birthday i should wear a dress chosen by him which he had already bought and obviously i didn't deny. damn! tae was looking so good in tuxedo.

 damn! tae was looking so good in tuxedo

y/n - tae (he looked at me) how do i look? (he came near me and held me by my waist)

tae - hot and beautiful - i have good choice you know baby

y/n - (baby it was first time it sent chills down my spine) baby?

tae - yeah now that we have confessed to each other you should put on a habit for different names baby girl.

y/n - then what should i call you?

tae - whatever you wish but when we are in our room i'll tell you a perfect name you can call me.

y/n - oh which one?

tae - (she looked excited i laughed) i'll tell you later

so we went downstairs and greeted various guests some were family friends while some were business partners.

BTS - happy birthday taehyung (they all wished him and were talking happily)

jimin - hey what is this?

tae- (he held my hand and saw the ring he immediately moved a little towards y/n) y/n - y/n did you gifted our bro this beautiful ring (wiggling eyebrows)

tae - yes she did so what (y/n was blushing why is she so cute? )

jimin - nothing nothing 

suddenly 

??? - MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!! (a little child came and hugged my knees i looked down)

.

.

y/n - oh princess (i picked her up) what are you doing here?

??? - i came here with daddy but i miss you...mommy

y/n - aw now you are with me. right?

??? - (nodding) mommy i want chocolate

y/n - oh princess i don't have one right now (she looked sad) but how about chocolate cake you know this is a birthday party and i will give you the biggest piece when the birthday boy cuts the cake.

??? - is he birthday boy (she pointed at tae)

y/n - hmm he is

??? - who is he?

y/n - he is my husband

??? - ow he is cute (i smiled)

y/n - you know you are cute too.

??? - yeah and mommy is cute three. (i laughed)

tae - wifey who is she? (this cute little girl just called my cute little wife mommy but why? i mean of course i trust y/n but i am curious who is she?)

y/n - oh right she is.........

did i ever tell you what kind of doctor i was 

well..........

i am a pediatrician