CHAPTER 16

TAEHYUNG POV

after i woke up i found y/n sleeping beside me, her head on my shoulder - i love this. i guess she was still sleepy and there was still much time left anyway so i decided to not wake her up. and why would i she was looking adorable. - my sweet cute and adorable wifey

i decided to check my phone and i received messages from...... Keisia? we exchanged numbers at the time we last met before wedding. i asked her about the likes and dislikes of y/n but we don't talk much to put it like that. i opened the chat and i saw a message "first see screenshots before messages". i opened the screenshots and it was the chat between y/n and keisia just 2 hours ago. oh but why she sent that to me??

i read the chat and i was proud happy excited - idk how to describe

so in short today after that heated moment y/n was sexually aroused and she felt weak due to my voice - oh i have to use it more often (chuckling) so i guess in future the foreplay will not be that much required huh (smiling) i looked at y/n and she was like a cute baby snoring lightly and in deep sleep. she also said that she wants to get naked in front of me but is embarrassed. oh wifey i'll wait for it don't worry, but........

then i read her messages

keisia - see what you have done mr. Kim Taehyung

my cute soulmate is suffering because of you

taehyung - well if this is called suffering - i would like to make her suffer more

keisia - have some mercy on my bestie

taehyung - we'll see about that. but what did you tell her?

keisia - hmm a secret

taehyung - tell me please i want to know

                                                  keisia -  for you kind information mr Kim Taehyung there are some code of ethics in friendship - i cannot break them like that:)

taehyung - oh then l should show these screenshots to y/n to know if that "code of ethics" still exists.

                 keisia - nice try but when she'll know that i didn't sent the after part she will literally thank me, ok? go on

taehyung - ah please at least give me some hint or clue.

keisia - hmm it was all in your favor and

taehyung - and ...

keisia - i told her not to torture you more by restraining herself and give in

taehyung - good and...

keisia - have some shame

taehyung - come on

keisia - well the last thing we discussed is some exclusive elite class info

taehyung - ok then tell me

keisia - for that you have to buy premium.

taehyung - and how can i do that?

keisia - hmm (attached pic) pay for this and send it to this address - ************

taehyung - smart

keisia - well yeah its off my budget

after 5 minutes

taehyung - (screenshot) done - now tell me

keisia - wise choice 

so that exclusive thing is that y/n is a virgin and i told her after losing it she should update me so that i can throw her a party...

taehyung - (she is a virgin - not surprised but happiness 10000 level) thanks and about the party don't worry i'll give her the best party

keisia - eww bye and don't go hard on her virgin a**

taehyung - KEISIA !!

so it will be her first time with me - of course as i was her first kiss but still i never really gave thought to it at that time,it makes me happy so much happy i can't even explain. that is why she is scared oh wifey i'll definitely make you comfortable and all just wait it will be your best first time.

after flight landed we got to the hotel. at reception i got the suite's key while the staff handled our suitcases. we were in the lift. we were talking casually we got inside the suite it was great our suit cases were already here.

y/n - taehyung i guess we are already late today so we won't be going out venturing anywhere

taehyung - yep we'll eat dinner and then you'll attend your class for today.

y/n -oh will it be long then how we'll enjoy?

taehyung - don't worry it will hardly be of one hour daily and after that ten minutes test

y/n - test??

taehyung - yes on the same day you'll have test.

y/n -ok. 

taehyung - y/n i want to say that about the punishment it is just for fun and teasing but if you don't want to take any class or you feel uncomfortable then please tell me right away and don't hesitate i won't mind at all you can reject it. ok?

y/n - ok (i smiled) but i want to learn something new

taehyung - hmm

Y/N - i am so excited (i squealed) 

taehyung - (she was totally excited) i can see (i smiled)

y/n - taehyung lets make the plan today of what we'll do for the whole week. and after dinner we can inquire from a local about the entertaining tourist places.

taehyung - sounds like a plan wifey and one thing about your teacher

y/n - what about that?

taehyung - yes actually he is really strict but likes to flirt a lot so stay a little away from him.

y/n - then why is he teaching me.

taehyung - well i trust him (she nodded)

y/n - where will i take my class?

taehyung - good question - come i'll show you

y/n - (he took me to a room in the suite only there was a table in center chairs placed on its sides like a meeting room. at one wall there was a projector and on the opposite wall there was a black board) wow you got it prepared beforehand.

taehyung - yep. now lets get the dinner.

we enjoyed our dinner and talked with some locals about the specialty of the place. then we got back to hotel we rested on our couch and watched a movie - romantic comedy. just as the clock was about to struck 9.

taehyung - y/n your teacher will be here soon you can wait in that room. fighting!! i'll be here only ok? (she nodded and went inside that room) 

taehyung - now its gonna be fun (smirking)