CHAPTER 17

TAEHYUNG POV

as i saw y/n entering the room i quickly decided to get ready too, i wore one of my suits that i had brought along. i looked at myself through the mirror for one last time and entered the room where y/n was.

Y/N POV

i was here standing and roaming around impatiently waiting for my "teacher" and the curiosity of what he was going to teach me was almost killing me. well it was really weird - this feeling of going to attend a class after such a long time, somehow i was nervous. just then the door opened and without even looking up i immediately bowed 90 degree.

Y/N - good evening sir

TAEHYUNG - (sir?? my imagination power is doing its work - how will it sound when she will be under me on our bed and ------ STOP!!! ) good evening Mrs. Kim

Y/N - taehyung??? (i looked up and saw him dressed like he is in a business meeting - he was looking ... but wait what is this?)

TAEHYUNG - (i raised an eyebrow) hmm mrs. Kim if i remember correctly i told your husband that you should be professional with me.

Y/N - i -i yes sir (i was confused - so he trusts himself the most and likes to flirt and i have to maintain my distance from my own husband 

no from my "teacher" idk lets go with the flow)

he picked the chalk and started writing "french"

Y/N - huh french??? (he looked at me) why do i have to learn french?

TAEHYUNG - where are the honorifics Mrs. Kim?

Y/N - sorry sir but why french? can i learn Chinese or Japanese or Spanish or.....

i looked up making an eye contact with "sir" and noticed that he dropped the chalk at one side and started advancing in my direction while i involuntarily started moving backwards - he was looking very intimidating. and then cliche' - my back hit the wall and he trapped me with his hands on my sides and next thing i know his lips are on mine i closed my eyes and i could feel the tickling feeling in my stomach. he kissed me softly for a minute but after that.

he parted my lips with his own lips and then i could feel something wet on my lower lip i couldn't make it out that what it was but then i gasped when i felt taehyung's tongue in my mouth. his tongue was exploring my mouth and then he put a hand behind my neck and pulled me even more closer and continued the kiss with his tongue - it was something new but definitely hot. i was out of breath so i tapped his shoulder lightly. after that he finally broke the kiss by slightly biting my lower lip and it was like adding more hotness and i knew my face was already on fire.

he moved back looked at me and took the chalk again completing the phrase "kiss" -"french kiss"

oh....

TAEHYUNG - well mrs. Kim i usually teach the theory first but i must say its great that we did the practical first - because of that i get to taste your sweetness a little earlier (i winked at her and her eyes widened - and this time i couldn't notice the blush as she was already like a tomato due to the kiss but i must say the taste was good what was she eating before?? )

Y/N - (HE WINKED AT ME maybe taehyung was not wrong about the flirty behavior after all * facepalm - he is taehyung only you dumb ass) 

 so after that i sat down and he explained me about different types of kisses it was kind of awkward but ok...

TAEHYUNG - so Mrs. Kim it is the time for today's evaluation so show me a good french kiss (she started blushing)

Y/N - (i have to - yes) sir! (he looked at me) we should stay professional right? (he nodded) then it is inappropriate for me to kiss any other person beside my husband

TAEHYUNG - (oh ok) hmm ok mrs. Kim i'll send your husband for the test then (i smirked well no loss for me baby)

Y/N - (what?? - ahh)  AFTER 10 MIN  (taehyung re entered in his casuals - this man is something how did he even think of this)

TAEHYUNG - so wifey Mr. Kim said that you want to give the test to me so well i am ready so you can start.

Y/N - (the smirk was still on his face well i like to kiss him too so lets play along)

i went towards him

Y/N - but you are taller for me to kiss like this.

TAEHYUNG - hmm that's a genuine problem ( i held her wrist and sat on one of the chairs making her sit on my lap and her cheeks were already pink - ah this cutey how will we ever move forward if she will be like this and i am sure if this continue i will definitely lose my self control)

well she looked in my eyes and then closed hers while moving forward and her soft plump lips land on mine they were really soft she kissed me - well this was new it was her first time kissing me first and i was loving it. she slid her tongue and licked my lips - now even i was having a tickle feeling in my stomach i started smiling in the kiss like an idiot. i parted my lips to allow her tongue to enter and she was kissing like a pro - what the .... . she is a great kisser i was loving it - the kiss at the end when she was out of breath she also bit my lower lip but lightly  -  it was so cute and sweet.

she got up from my lap after the kiss and looked down. i stood up - went near the board - took the chalk and wrote A+  . i patted her head and went to our bed room.

Y/N POV 

well i kissed him!! he went out of the room after patting my head, i smiled a little then i looked up and saw A+ i was happy - hmm that's all - really really happy. i also went inside our bedroom and laid beside taehyung. we both were facing each other and too close to be ignored to top that off we were staring at each other until maybe a spirit possessed me as i said.......

Y/N - i want to try it once more. (taehyung raised an eyebrow)

i quickly put my hands around his neck and smashed my lips on him and then started to kiss him softly while closing my eyes.

TAEHYUNG (well i never thought my sweet wifey will take such a step but i liked it i was just a bit startled - after few second i too closed my eyes and responded her kiss i bit her lip and she gasped - i slid my tongue inside her mouth and she did the same we both were enjoying this hotness and i was definitely loving it but i wanted more and honestly i didn't want to wait but i love y/n)

Y/N - (i broke the kiss and looked at him his hands on my waist and mine around his neck - the intensity of this aura i was getting weak and this desire was hitting me again but still i didn't have that courage.)

TAEHYUNG - wifey i am warning you if you do this again like this hugging me in the middle of night that too on our bed without giving me a prior notice i won't control myself. (she smiled)

i cuddled her and we both went to sleep but i have decided...

NO MORE CLASSES....!!

or else i'll definitely cross the border line without her permission maybe she wouldn't deny but i know she is not fully ready and i will wait..... definitely wait.