CHAPTER 20

smut ahead

TAEHYUNG POV

y/n - dare

tae - are you sure? (actually i am happy with both truth and dare but i really wanted to know if she loves me because i do)

y/n - yes (i was nervous but i am not taking truth whatever happens)

tae - ok y/n i dare you to let me do everything i want the next few minutes before we start packing and getting ready to leave.

y/n - what does this everything includes?

tae - hmm this everything does not include anything which will make you uncomfortable.

y/n - ok

tae - ok then you can tell me to stop if you want but if you don't i'll keep on going....... further

y/n - how much further

tae - well i can assure you we will not make love but you'll experience something new and pleasurable.

y/n - (unsure) ok

tae - i'll repeat y/n if you tell me to stop i will ok? (she nodded)

we both were sitting on the bed and playing so after she choose dare i put my hands on her shoulders and made her lay back

we both were sitting on the bed and playing so after she choose dare i put my hands on her shoulders and made her lay back. i hovered over her and looked into her eyes - she is beautiful from inside and outside then i slowly kissed her - her lips as soft as ever she kissed me back i slid my tongue and bite her lip. now she was out of breath.

Y/N  POV

he kissed me and after that he started kissing my jaw then he went near my neck and he started sucking it - it was hurting a bit but the pleasure was intense. an involuntary moan left my mouth even i was surprised how it happened without even knowing. he started sucking at different places and i was losing it was too much to take i was moaning continuously. after he stopped it started hurting a bit and he started softly kissing me on the places he just sucked out my soul from - it was like i was in heaven.

he looked into my eyes and kissed me again - i was out of breath he laid behind me and wrapped his hands tightly around me a blanket was on top of us - i thought the dare was over and i actually wanted more - something more it was a strange feeling - like i was aching for something - something important.

but then tae went near my ear and whispered in his deep husky voice.

tae - its not over baby and by the way you moan i must say it is very hard to maintain my self control. i just love the way how you moan and the look on your face while i do something like this its making everything more difficult for me. but lets continue hmm? (she nodded actually she is really adorable i just can't wait for the day when she'll give in and let me in)

his voice it was doing the same magic i can feel i was getting wet - i was filled with desire its good that we are on bed or i would have collapsed.then suddenly i gasped when i felt his hand slid under my lower and then he started caressing my thighs his hands were a little cold. when his hands touched my warm skin i felt comfort and i wanted them to stay there. but then he touched me through my underwear and a light moan left from my mouth.