CHAPTER 28

so jungkook and aeria reached there and we got to know that aeria has already told jungkook about it.

y/n - but when, because last time you said he wasn't aware.

aeria - unnie when we talked about it i was afraid that you will tell jungkook about it and i didn't want him to know from someone else. so i told him the next day.

tae - ok but i am shocked that kook didn't do anything (me and y/n looked at jungkook for answer while aeria was smiling a bit)

jungkook - (clenching teeth) well i was going to kill him the moment i got to know but...........

yn / tae - but?!

jungkook - my future wife knows how to convince me (he shrugged)

yn/ tae - OOOHHHHHHHHH

y/n - well i think we should discuss this with mom and dad and then take any action as it is required to stop that jerk.

we all agreed and after talking everyone decided that we should report him to police immediately and so we did it. mina stayed with her maternal aunt and was indeed very happy. so this topic was closed and jungkook and aeria's marriage was fixed for next week.

y/n - i am so relaxed now.

tae - (back hugging her) me too. but wifey i am still a bit stressed.

y/n - why?!

tae - just overthinking a bit and kook's marriage is also coming - the preparations and all

y/n - so what do you think is the solution (asking calmly)

tae - umm lets do something fun (she said ok) do you need something now like need to buy something.

y/n - huh (confused) noooo....... oh yeah i just have my casuals and working clothes with me. so maybe i need to buy something good to wear on jungkook's wedding and accessories too.

tae - let me buy it for you.

y/n - huh!? no and this is what you call fun?

tae - (smiling) don't you love me? if you do then just let me buy you something please and it will be fun after you listen it completely.

y/n - ok tell me

tae - so lets play deal/ no deal 
(she looked confused) i mean you tell me what you want and i will choose that thing for you and buy it if you fulfill my condition that i will state after choosing it.
if you said deal then you have to complete my demand and i will buy it, whereas in no deal i will not buy it and you don't have to do anything.

y/n - sounds good

tae - but wifey whatever condition i put just try to explore it and move a little out of your comfort zone hmm. just don't reject my deal like that, i hope that you are enough comfortable with me for this ok? (she nodded)

y/n - but when and how will we play it?

tae - the next 6 days you decide one thing or any specifications if you want like design, color etc per day and message me. i will select something good for you and send its picture with demand. then you can accept or reject it. you can fulfill the condition at night when we get back to our room.

y/n - but what type of conditions will be there.

tae - well you'll know it. (she looked at me in zeal)

y/n - ok then lets play

tae - (this innocent wifey of mine ash!) and one more thing lets make it competitive

y/n - yeah!! now it sounds fun

tae - (smirking) if you say deal i lose point but if you said no deal you lose a point

y/n - and winner can ask for anything from the loser

tae - deal

y/n - deal

we both were excited now lets where this game takes us.