CHAPTER 4

So i turned on the speaker.And i knew it was going to be long as we don't talk much but when we do we talk for hours. Just as i received the call she started talking and when she starts she never waits for my reply. But with time i was regretting it.

KEISIA - Y/N i am so sorry i was not able to talk to you for some days but then cera told me that your marriage has been fixed.So i just wanted to ask that are you sure that he is "the man of your dreams" she said sarcastically as i don't believe that kind of man exists.(but my heartbeat increased at an abnormal rate as whenever we talk about this topic she repeats everything which i once described to her as my dream man.)

And if you don't understand you'll soon why i am embarrassed.So to not let this happen i was quickly about to cut the call but Taehyung held my wrist and took away the phone from my reach and kept his hand on my mouth so i won't be able to stop her. AHHHH

TAEHYUNG POV 

I was just trying to tease YN but she took it seriously and turned the speaker on. We were listening to her soulmate when she said something which made my ears rise - "the man of your dreams" really i wanted to listen further and know of what kind of man YN dreams of? But YN was about to take the phone so i held her wrist and took phone out of her reach and covered her mouth for safety reasons. 

KEISIA - So tell me is he like you said you want your future husband to be and i am not going to loose this chance of teasing you, so let me quote your words again, interrupt me where i said sth wrong or missed sth.( she cleared her throat and tried to copy my style of talking )

You know Keisia i listen to people who say they don't want to fall in love as love means you'll be hurt in the end, but i badly want to fall in love like i am at the peak of desperation i don't know why? But i'll wait for that one person who'll make me fall for him hardly. Love according to me is a strength not a weakness and it cannot be controlled like when? how? where? or with whom?

(normal tone)And then i asked you what kind of man you want to marry? But personal opinion YN, I think you were a bit drunk that day as you said everything like every single thing openly to me. I was very shocked as i never thought you will ever speak so openly as whenever i said word sex, fuck or something like that you just blushed like anything and covered your ears like you were a kid, but you are cute. Aannnd i am sure you are covering them now also. Old habits die hard.

TAEHYUNG POV

I looked at YN and her face was actually really red and her eyes were closed out of embarrassment.She was looking damn cute and now that we were alone and not strangers anymore. I just couldn't control and kissed her cheek. Her eyes shot open and she looked at me so innocently but then again closed her eyes.(cute)

KEISIA - So personal opinion over lets continue.

(voice change) I want a romantic husband, i want him to be considerate of my feeling and caring. In short i want him to be romantic. I would like to confess to him daily and i want him to confess too. I want him to cuddle me daily, I want him to kiss me daily, even if we fight i want him to fight with me and scold me while hugging me. I want him to be by my side forever. I never want him to leave me alone even if i say so. I have heard many girls talking about how their partners give them butterflies in their stomach, i want to feel it daily with him. But let me tell you if it sounds selfish i want to add that i want to reciprocate it too, like i will always support him when he will be angry, restless or sad, i will always try to make him happy and feel loved. I will love him with my whole heart.

Then i asked you about your sex life? do you want him to be dominant or submissive or what do you want? Your reaction was same you blushed hard i'll tell you but surprisingly you answered.

(tone change) Umm i don't know much about that but maybe dominant. I have always seen that in K - Dramas too the male lead is always excited and happy about making love to their partners, so if it would make my husband happy, i would want him to make love to me daily. 

And you remembered i laughed so much at your answer then, like how innocent you were no no no you are and then i decided to tease you "YN it is called sex repeat after me - sex" and then you quickly shook your head.

(tone change) No i don't want that i want him to make love to me by loving me not that.

So how did you like my live flashback performance today.

TAEHYUNG POV

While listening to YN dream man description i was just smiling and looking at her but she just covered her face with her hands out of embarrassment. My wifey is cute sweet and innocent. I love you YN. After her friend finished i gave YN' s phone back to her. She quickly cut the call and was looking down. Just as i was about to say something she ran towards her house.

Just wait dear wifey i'll show you now how romantic your husband is? and about your wishes i'll fulfill them after our marriage i promise.

Y/N POV

I am embarrassed and ashamed. This stupid Keisia couldn't she stop for a moment just to check if it was me or not. I knew I would regret it one day telling her these. Oh, now how will I ever face taehyung ? What will he think of me? I am truly ashamed to have such dreams. Now also she is continuously blabbering and I just closed my eyes and covered my face with my hands, but I can feel taehyung staring at me lovingly. That's when I felt a kiss on my cheek, I was shocked and my eyes shot open, my already red face must have become redder I bet. He kissed me – he kissed me for the first time.

I looked towards him and he was still looking at me with full of love and sweetness, I couldn't handle it anymore I was feeling so weak and it was like I was losing myself so I quickly closed my eyes. I couldn't take it anymore. I have always seen in movies and dramas they kiss lip to lip even without any hesitation. But with this just one kiss I was on the edge and was feeling weak. I felt something in my stomach it was euphoric I was feeling happy and excited. Just then I heard that dumb head finishing her performance and the phone was placed on my lap. So to avoid any confrontation I quickly turned it off and ran from the car and went straight to my room to calm myself.

I couldn't even face taehyung let alone talk to him. I just wanted to dig a 2000 km hole and bury myself in it. Oh god why are you so cruel?