Lazy Alice and the Fifteen Year Old Assassin

It was nighttime. Even though I went back to my room to try and get some sleep, I couldn't. Was it because I was too bored? My life is very boring now that Ax was gone. Everything was normal, and I didn't know what to do. Well... my mana is pretty full right now... I can probably create a flatscreen TV and watch anime or something. I thought. Or I can just use light magic to project an image to the ceiling and watch from here... I don't want to get out of bed.

I nodded and raised my arm into the air, pointing to the ceiling, lazily and started mumbling mid-tier magic. [Open the gates to my mind. My memories, show them to me.] After that, a small light from my forehead flashed to the ceiling. It was like a projector from school, except it showed things from my memories.

Like a remote controller, I used my finger to move through memories. Oh! Finally found it. I thought and clapped my hands giddily. My first movie in thirteen years... I'm so excited! Should I create some popcorn or something? Then I pondered over the idea. But I don't want to brush my teeth again... and using legendary magic in bed seems like a hassle... Finally coming to a conclusion, I 'unpaused' my memory and started watching the anime show.

I started binge watching the anime. I continued to do so until it was 3:00 a.m. in the morning. Quite terrible of me, but old manners die hard. Oh! Should I watch Die Hard after this? I thought excitedly.

----

I was still lying in bed when I detected a presence. Is it Ax? Or Selen? But I thought I told Ax to enter normally... hmmm, I don't get it. I disregarded the person who came through the window and continued watching my show. Mannn, I'm so glad that this has audio installed in it, or else I'd really have to make a TV at this hour. I giggled at the thought.

"What's so funny?" A deep voice inquired from behind me. Oh, is that the guy who came into my room?

"I'm watching a movie." I told him, unperturbed. After dealing with the annoying nuisance, I turned my head back to the movie. I can't be bothered to deal with the intruder... I don't wanna get out of bed. I thought I was getting really lazy lately.

"Do you not understand the situation, Young Lady?" It commented in amusement.

"Oh, no, I understand it perfectly. You're trying to assassinate me, because the others failed. You probably got sent by Baron Carne, didn't you? He has a lot of money. Anyway, you wanna assassinate me, but I don't really care? I mean, I'm too lazy to get out of bed to fight you, and I don't want to scream for help because that's too much trouble. Plus, Mother and Father are probably doing it again after arguing with each other about who raised me. They most likely made up and celebrated the occasion, as usual. So..." I told him in a sleepy and bored voice.

"Yeah, so please stop interrupting me. I'm watching a movie and you're interrupting my binge." I thought for a moment and added, "And if you're going to try and kill me, just get it over fast. I don't want any of that 'mwahahaha' and 'kukukukuku' shit, 'kay? It honestly gets really annoying and boring after a few of them." I finished.

"So this is what you really are like. I mean, I knew you were eccentric, but I didn't think it was to this extent. The data was really downplaying your character."

I finally stopped the movie in frustration. "Dude, if you're gonna talk with me, just do it fast, okay? Also, you know who I am? Most of the information guilds don't know my true character. Hmmm... and it's clear you also know about my graceful image in public... that would mean you are one of the higher ups in Reggaera, right?"

"...Wow."

"Dude, stop hiding in the shadows like an idiot if you want to talk. I can already see you."

"You... pfft... are very straightforward, aren't you?"

"Well, honestly, no. I'm only straightforward with the people I'm comfortable with. With everyone else, I'm a kind, beautiful, considerate, and charismatic person who never speaks with any profanity. Anyway, come out from that stupid place, okay? I get that the corner of my room is really nice and all, but you look so stupid right now."

"S-sure." He stepped out, revealing his black concealing ninja-looking suit.

"Oooh! I get it now! So are you Ciaran? My guess was right, right? Right?" I got really excited. Ciaran's the least stupid of the four male leads! He's my personal favorite! That's why I felt comfortable with him!

"...How do you know that name?"

"Oh, stop being so mysterious. I already know everything, so there's no point hiding your face! Come on, come here." I activated gravitational magic and propelled him towards my bed. I moved him in smoothly and pulled up the covers for him. He's still trying to kill me, so I should increase my mana circulation and use physical enhancement just in case. I thought, activating two more spells. Oh, and I should be ready to open a portal to let Liz through in case things get hard. Hmmm... calling Selen with Liz is a bit of an overkill, but there's no harm, right? I prepared a communication scroll and put it into my left hand which was under the covers.

I used my left hand to change the 'channel' until I found Die Hard. "You'll love this one. It was my favorite movie when I was fifteen, I'm sure you'll enjoy it." I patted his black cloth covered head.

"Fifteen? How do you know I'm- 'when you were fifteen'? Young Lady, you're thirteen right now."

"Shush, shush! Just shut up and watch."