'Geh' Game of Brain

"Seriously? Again?" I mumbled, peeved. Currently, I was looking at the struggling figure encased in vines. Why. How? How did Killian manage to find me, yet again? This is going to be such a pain.

I put a silent barrier around him to prevent him from listening any longer.

"Quinn." I said. A shadow appeared in front of me, staring at the struggling cocoon of vines before his attention snapped back up to me.

"Sigh... take this bundle of annoyance away from me." I waved him away and opened a portal to throw him in.

----

"Master! Please don't!"

"It's not safe!"

"Please, don't make us do overwork..."

I was on the threshold of murdering this damned airhead, but before I tightened the vines and suffocated Killian, the four people dressed in ninja costumes stopped me.

I frowned. "No, seriously, it's not hard. All I have to do is..." I moved my arm forward and clenched my hand slowly. The vines started to get tighter.

"Please, Master...! Don't make us clean up this prince! I don't wanna..." Nex complained, shrinking onto the ground dramatically.

"Yeah, Master, don't you know how hard it is to conceal a prince's murder! It's going to take us a year, if not five, of all nighters! DON'T TORTURE US!"

"Master! Every time you kill someone, remember us! You don't appreciate us enough!" Zen begged. I smacked my head in exasperation. These guys...

"Seriously? That's the only reason for stopping me?" I rolled my eyes at their innocence (wait, it's not innocence, right... no, it's not, Alice, what are you thinking) and chuckled, perplexed.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...!" Oooh, looks like someone finally figured it out. "Oh, and killing someone without a valid reason is... unethical and wrong? What a... horrible thing to do, Master!"

"Hmmm... is that true? But..." Someone doubted.

"Yeah, I mean, if you want to kill someone, isn't it your choice?" One of them agreed.

"No, that's not necessarily true, I think. People are supposed to spare others, no matter the crime." One of them responded.

"But what if they murder, like, billions of people? I think it's only fair to murder them in turn, right?"

"No... I don't think so? Uhhh, I don't know anymore."

"Guys! We're talking about this Airhead, remember, he didn't kill anyone."

"Ohhh, that makes sense."

"Yeah, I get it now."

"Hmmm... I don't know. I still stand by my 'if-you-want-to-kill-them, kill-them' rule."

"Uhhh... this is hard."

I smacked my forehead again. My children... (I think of them as my children) are complete psychopaths...

----

In the end, after thirty minutes of loud arguing in my space's parlor, and the occasional tightening of vines, we finally came to a conclusion after one point came up. That point was, 'Master, you actually like this prince, right? I mean, even though he constantly annoyed you, you didn't get rid of him.'

My shadows jumped off as I released the magically enhanced vines and that Killian was enveloped in and watched him struggle out of the limp vegetation.

"Mixuuu~ why did you do that to me~"

"..." HE KNEW?! AFTER TRYING TO HIDE MY IDENTITY, HE KNEW ABOUT IT! THAT EXPLAINS IT ALL! HE WASN'T AT ALL SURPRISED WHEN I WAS ON THAT ROOFTOP! WAIT, BUT HOW DOES HE KNOW MY IDENTITY? I'M SO CONFUSED! DOES HE EVEN KNOW? WAIT, WHAT? OF COURSE HE KNOWS!

"Mixu, where are we?"

"..."

"Mixu?"

"..."

"Hello, Mixu~? You in there?"

"......Geh." I sputtered out.

"...Geh?"

"...Geh." Haah... what is life?

"...? ...Geh!"

"Ge-eh." What am I even doing, playing this 'geh' game with that Airhead?

"GEEEH!"

"...Gehhh..." I am done. I...

My brain has officially short circuited.

----

(Author's Note: *Commentator's Voice* Coming up next week on 'I'm a Villainess, But So What? Fuck Off.' JK, it's tomorrow.)

...

...

...

...?

So, he doesn't know?

Oh...

What?

No...

I'm confused.