Meeting Ms. Pink Fluff Ball

I'm fifteen years old now. I'll be entering the academy in one month. I'm looking forward to the steaming drama that manifests in Aveline's wake... But if that stupid saint dares to touch my younger brother, I'm going to **** her. No matter how entertaining she will be.

----

The school was, as expected, very beautiful in spring. With blooming cherry blossom trees surrounding the magnificent, ornately decorated buildings, and the large courtyards filled to the brim with bright and exuberant flowers and plants, it was a sight to behold.

"Sister, we are here." Not-so-little thirteen year old Al escorted me out into the plaza, through the gates, and into the auditorium, where the other students were waiting.

"Al, why did you insist on bringing me here?" I asked for the umpteenth time, wanting to receive an understandable answer. But he just smiled and didn't answer. I was perplexed. Why, why would he bring me to a school he wasn't even going to until two years later, that is so far from our fief and home? It took us a week to get here by carriage, yet he still wanted to come.

"I just want to see Sister for as long as possible." He told me.

"Awww... even though you told me that so many times, you still sound so cute!" I exclaimed, reaching up to pinch my brother's cheeks. "But Al, you can't stay here for the assembly. I'm afraid you will have to go." I told him.

"...Yes, Sister... But before I go, remember to swat the bugs that fly your way, okay?" He said.

I patted his head. He really takes after me... I thought with imaginary tears coming out from my eyes. "I always will, don't worry, Al."

----

It was time for me to give my speech as the representative of the first years. Why was I the representative, you ask? Well, obviously, it's because I had the highest scores on the entrance exam, I had the strongest magic and the most attributes, I was outstandingly beautiful and smart, and I had high social standing. I mean, it's quite obvious if you think about it.

"Dearest first year students. I am grateful to be chosen as the representative of this grade. I will do my utmost best to try to live up to the school's expectations and I promise to fulfill my duties as student council president." I began my speech, and the audience cheered. They've all heard of me before as either the prodigy of the century, the flower of society, or the person who created the sub-attribute physical enhancement. I thought as the audience watched me with adoring eyes.

"To those who..." I continued.

----

I walked down the podium and immediately a flock of students crowded me.

"Lady Novea, that was a wonderful speech. I..."

"Lady Novea, I was moved by your..."

"Lady Novea, is it true that you are..."

I felt like I was a celebrity surrounded by reporters and fans. Oooh, I have a fan base! And it's not those old professors who are still fangirling over my theory! "Yes, it is indeed true I was the person who created the concept of physical enhancement, and..." I answered all of their questions one by one, and after using my amazing and brilliant social skills, I managed to weave my way out and enter my dorm room.

I instantly reverted to my normal attitude. "Mariaaa... I'm sooo tired..." I flopped onto the bed.

"I can never figure out how milady can just revert between attitudes..." She snapped out of her trance and immediately started scolding me. "Miss, open your space, we need to unpack your belongings." She replied sternly, and I just groaned.

"Later... I can always sleep in my space tonight... just let me rest in peace..." Maria sighed at my lazy response.

"Yes, yes. I'm sure you've had a rough day... But you have the tour of the school in thirty minutes, so please do not wrinkle your uniform..." I groaned again and stuffed my head inside a pillow.

"Great... just what I need, more socializing... uh, I wish I could just go and sleep with Liz..."

----

I walked out of my room and a group of girls and boys started swarming me. After my therapy session/complaining time with Maria, I felt refreshed and rejuvenated, and answered all of them with ease.

"Please excuse me, Young Ladies and Lords. I must depart, for I have a school tour to attend. I do hope that we are able to meet again soon." I told them before curtsying beautifully and smiling dazzlingly. A few students sighed and fainted from the sparkles I emitted, and some screamed a 'kyaaa' or so.

I walked out with a perfect gait and waited in the courtyard where we were supposed to start the tour. More students from the same tour group started to surround me too, although they didn't try to talk, and only stared at me in admiration and respect. I tried to ignore them and kneeled down to sniff a camellia, but as I did, a few gasps and sighs were heard, along with a few thuds. More of them fainted? What is this, the fainting school or something? Everywhere I go, fainting. Al, Ciaran, the other nobles, and a few professors. Seriously, this novel shouldn't be named 'I Shine For You', it should be named 'I Faint For Alice'. Geez.

But I kept persevering. I kept smiling, for the sake of my future as an heir and to keep my image from shattering. I wish I could just say 'screw off'... Haah, being so popular is truly so annoying...

"Students, please follow me this way." A professor came to us and gestured to us to follow him. I walked a step behind him, and I could see a few nobles trying to... sniff my hair? I get that my hair is sparkly, but that's just creepy.

"This is the physical education room. ALL STUDENTS are required to enter this class." A few melodramatic gasps were heard from the students, and I just rolled my eyes inwardly.

We walked towards the music room. "This is the music room. It is a what is called 'elective' meaning that this is one of the three options which you will have to pick for this trimester. The other two options are art and language. You are required to pick at least one." He said before walking to the next room. So does that mean I can pick more than one?

"Lady Novea, which class will you be taking?" A female student walked up closer to me and whispered.

"I suppose... I will be taking the music elective. However, I am interested in all three classes, so I cannot say for sure. I may enter more than two..."

"...!"

"Hahaha, as expected from the prodigy of the century." The professor turned around and looked at me approvingly.

Many students' eyes shined. I bet they're thinking, 'Lady Novea is most likely taking the music class, so I should too!' Or something. I mused while walking and replying, "Thank you, Professor. You flatter me."

"Hohoho, it is no problem, really. I am actually quite an avid fan of yours. Your theories and perspectives on Laplace's Mana Cascade are truly enlightening." He answered.

"Well, I find the Mana Cascade truly engrossing. Riveting, as one might say." I began speaking with the professor about various attributes and theories. My social skills can even mingle with oldies like him, huh. I thought to myself. I looked at the undergraduates behind me. Judging by Richard's cluelessness when I talked to him about such things, I doubt that the other students had even a remote clue as to what I was talking about, but they still watched me with worshipful eyes.

----

"And that concludes the tour. Before we leave, I would like to say to Lady Novea, your ideas and concepts are truly illuminating and disconcerting. Thank-"

"Professor! I'm very sorry for being late!" A pink fluff ball collided with me, which would send me flying backwards if it wasn't for my training in swordsmanship. Wait. Pink fluff ball?

"Miss Aveline. You may be a light magic user, but that does not excuse your impertinence. And to impact Lady Novea, as well...! Truly..."

Oh. Pink fluff ball, I get it now. The idiotic birdbrain heroine is here.