The Drunk Narcassist

I skipped around, free and happy, in the Black Forest, humming a low-tier destruction chant like a k-pop song. I'm gonna be honest, I was just improvising. My aura expanded, I felt my mana slowly draining down, and sighed in absolute bliss.

"I'm so free~ I'm free as the wind~ I can kill! Kill! Kill!" I unsheathed my sword and swung it around while prancing around and clicking my heels together. "Hmmm, hm hm hmmm, the monsters have fallen, and a new day has dawned~" I flung my arms up into the sky while laughing maniacally, and the entire area around me exploded like a bomb detonated.

I twirled around and pranced back into the dark vegetation. "Come out, come out, wherever you are and meet the young lady, who fell from a star." I sang the Wizard of Oz and jumped up, casting gravitational magic. The floor started rumbling and soon, the land in a six kilometer radius from me floated up in the air.

I danced and danced around my little chunk of land and beheaded the monsters I found along the way. "Hm, hmmm, she fell from the sky, she fell very far and Japan, she says, is the name of the star~"

----

I giggled as I touched my silver/gold wolf ears. Looking in the mirror of my inn room, I beastgirl with silver and gold ears, wearing an elementary school uniform with a white sailor collar and a brilliant smile (okay, that might be too much). The reason I was even in the first place is because I wanted to truly experience the 'adventure life'. As Nova, I just used my space as a cheat, but here, I want to be a rough-it gal who lives for the wild!

What should I do next? It was three days into summer vacation, and I finally got my usual cheeriness and control back after blowing up a lot of monsters and land and beating the shit out of corrupt nobles for fun. So far, I've made my way into the beastman kingdom. There were a lot of pubs and festivals going on here, because of their natural physical strength and happy-go-lucky laid back attitude.

I've already been to the Kingdom of the Elves. And the school was in the Kingdom of Vampires. So all I had left was the Kingdom of the Fairies and the Kingdom of the Mers. I nodded to myself after coming to a conclusion half a second later. I'll fly to the Kingdom of the Fairies to ogle at their sights, since it's on land. I sprung up from the hard, worn mattress and skidded out the door.

"Now, since I've decided my plan for the future, let's get drunk!" I announced in the hallway to no one in particular. A few beastmen and women looked at me with cheery looks and laughed rambunctiously.

"Hahahaha! Good call!"

"Yeahhh!"

----

Stage 1: Singing Alice. GO!

"I~ wa-was, hiik, alooone~ ooontil~ I, hiik, meeet~ youuuuu~" I sang with a bottle of beer in hand. I laughed with a few hiccups. My face looked tipsy, my eyelids drooped, and seemed to scream, 'I'm dead drunk, bro'. A few cheers and whistles came from within the bar and I laughed along. "Whaaat~ can I dooo~ to, hiik, cuuure~ thi-this endlaaassssssss sad, hiik, sadness~..."

----

Stage 2: Truth Alice.

"I meeeaaan, why did my parents, hiik, set me up, glug glug glug, with that stupid, hiik, Hothead anyway? I'm, hiik, toooooo goaoood for that, sniffle, braaat!" I hollered in the air and raised my bottle up, spilling the bubbly liquid around the bar.

"Yeah!!! Fiances are for stupid suckers!" Someone called out from the other side of the room.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

----

Stage 3: Wild Alice.

"I'M SO DAMN ANGRY RIGHT NOW! IMMA FUCKIN' KILL SOMEONE TODAY! BARKEEP, KEEP'T COMIN'!!!"

"Wild drunk, aren't ya, girl!!! Hahahahaha!"

"Killin' someone! Quite a bold declaration you got there! HOHOHOHOHO!"

"Huuuh? Ya think I can't du this shiiit? You'na go, bitsh?" I slurred as I slammed down my bottle and approached the guy who spoke those words.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

----

Stage 4: Dancer Alice.

"TRALALALALALA! SPINSPINSPIN!" I commented as I did a piroette on the bar table, knocking out a few glasses that were on it.

"GAHHH!" I fell down from the table in a very awkward manner, with my legs doing the splits upside down. I jumped up sloppily and smiled triumphantly. "I'M FIIINE!"

"FWEEEEET! YEAAAAAAHHH!"

"HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! IMMA GREATEST, BITSH!"

----

Step 5: The Tired Four Assassins Trying to Detain Drunken Alice.

"Master, it's time for you to go back to your room. Please, come this way." Nex tried, but I just flung my arm out and sent him flying across the pub.

"NOOO! I'M NOT DRUNK! YOU CAN'T MAKE MEEE!"

"Master, grunt, please." They held me by the arms and dragged me back like a kid.

"AHHHHHH! LEMME GOOOOOO!"