Daily Life of the Party

I looked back at my past actions yesterday and sighed. Going to the continent must have really changed me. Now I show my emotions easily. I don't even care about etiquette anymore, either. I continued to munch a shortbread cookie as I watched (and kind of forgot to listen) Ax ramble on about leaving him behind animatedly while peppering me with questions, when suddenly, a pigeon hit the window.

A pigeon? Wait, no, that's just Ragdoll. Never mind, false alarm, I shouldn't be worried. Back to eating my cookie. I focused my attention back at Ax's one-man show. It's nice to be home.

----

Long story short...

Ciar's Reaction: "Alice. You're back."

Ax's Reaction: "-And you still forgot to say that as well! Plus, you haven't even talked about your dragon showing in the castle! I mean, you just had to make the dragon roar, didn't you?! I thought you'd only keep that familiar in your space! And don't even get me started on-"

Ragdoll's Reaction: *repeatedly tries to get into the residence* *continuously fails*

Idiot Prince's Reaction: "Lady Novea, I love you. Please be my wife."

Hothead- I mean, Punching Bag's Reaction: "Duel me! I will be victorious this time!"

...Who am I forgetting? Ah, yes.

Mother's Reaction: "Ali, you are home. Good to see you are safe."

Father's Reaction: "Wahhh! Alice! I missed you so much! My dearest daughter! I was worried sick! Did any pedophiles attack you? Did you kill them brutally? You did, right? Oh, I missed you so much!"

Pink Fluff Ball's Reaction: Nothing. Since she's dead.

----

After catching up with everyone else back from home, I went to meet the idiots who I'll be working with to defeat the Demon King. I went to the clearing and waited for everyone. For five minutes. Then six. Then... I got bored, so I opened a portal to my bed and went to sleep.

----

I don't know how long I slept. It could have been a minute, days, or even months (that has only happened once, though), but when I woke up and got out from my portal, I saw [] sleeping figures lying under the soft moonlight. I couldn't help but gasp in awe. These... are my teammates. They... they must be people who understand me... FINALLY! SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS HOW TO SLEEP PROPERLY! BEFORE MEETING YOUR NEW COMRADES, SLEEPING IS IMPORTANT! AND THAT FORM! THAT FORM! ARMS GENTLY RESTED AGAINST YOUR FACE! LEGS CURLED UP AND TUCKED IN! YESSSSSSSSS!!! I cried (imaginary) tears of absolute joy. NOW THESE PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO SLEEP!

I intended to join them in their little circle of catching z's. With illusion magic, I shapeshifted into a Nova and moved towards them, snuggling in before falling into a deep sleep once more.

----

(Author's Note: ???'s POV.)

I woke up on the tree branch and quickly glanced around, looking and assessing my surroundings and detecting presences before finally relaxing my stance. That's right. I was... finally done with cleaning out the annoying bugs, then a second later, I felt a strong light pulse within me and suddenly, I had a seal engraved onto my back, then I was teleported here.

I remembered that the others sleeping on the clearing felt the same, and said they had similar experiences. I finally sighed in relief before I realized there was one more presence on the clearing. One that hadn't been there before.