I Dub Thee Human Punching Bag

I was quite surprised when I found out that Hothead didn't surrender. Of course, the Idiot Prince did, which I guess makes him less of an idiot than I thought.

I guess I kind of admired him for actually persevering and stuff, but... it was a bold and stupid move.

I retrieved my aura and suppressed it like I usually did, and readied my sword.

You're probably wondering right now, 'How can Alice not hold back while attacking him yet not kill him at the same time?'

Well, the answer is simple.

I can't.

Of course I can't! If I didn't hold back, do you think I wouldn't already be suppressing my aura right now?

If I didn't hold back, then he would DIE!

My future husband (well, not really) will DIE!

So of course I had to hold back.

...But just enough as to not kill him, right?

----

I was up in the air, using gravity to hold him up while beating him repeatedly with air magic. His face was swelling, with numerous bruises and cuts on his handsome features.

"When are you going to give in?"

"I'm... not... ready!"

I sighed and continued my one-way beatdown to hell.

"You know what, I give in. Not for the battle, of course, but as your fiance. I was holding back, and was stopping myself from almost killing you, but since you, yourself, announced that I wouldn't be your future wife, who am I to say no?"

My ruby red eyes shined with blood.

"Ehehehehehehe... Your name shall not be Hothead no more... I dub thee... Human Punching Bag!"

I flew closer to him in a half second and brought my fists to his face. He tried to fight back, but he couldn't, of course, since he couldn't control gravity, now could he?

Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Pow. Boom. Shk. Poof. Beep. 

I punched his face bloody until he fell unconscious, and continued to land heavy blows on his body until the judge started panicking.

"L-Lady Novea is the winner of this match!"

...And that is how I got my hands on the shiny-interesting-amulet-of-my-dreams.